PDA

View Full Version : Any word on the extra content ?

Peelz
03-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Just wondering if anyone's heard anything about the content Ubisoft are giving out as compensation for the server downtime, since they sent out the emails.

JoeB
03-20-2010, 08:50 AM
If you qualify to receive it, then most likely you'll find out the same time as everyone else.

I would keep an eye on your uPlay points though in case Ubisoft decides to bump them up.

Peelz
03-20-2010, 08:52 AM
If you qualify to receive it, then most likely you'll find out the same time as everyone else.

I would keep an eye on your uPlay points though in case Ubisoft decides to bump them up.

I dont think its points, because thats a simple thing to do and they would have done it by now, also what are we going to need the extra points for? You can buy all the AC2 extra stuff just by completing the game.

JoeB
03-20-2010, 08:56 AM
I dont think its points, because thats a simple thing to do and they would have done it by now, also what are we going to need the extra points for? You can buy all the AC2 extra stuff just by completing the game.

I noticed that too but if I'm not mistaken, you can use them on other games as well. That would be a total croc though because it would mean that you would have to own said other titles or else spending them would be pointless.

I guess you'll have to wait and see what happens unless someone here happens to be an insider and didn't sign a non-disclosure agreement for this particular bit of information.