PDA

View Full Version : So uhm..

OkcRanger
03-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Other then the fact that this game feels like an alpha version of a "just okay" free mod. Where are the players? Like, there are maybe 3 games going out of all modes at once.. and its saturday? and its spring break. Im starting to feel like I got jacked for 13 bucks lol, guess ill go play some of these superb free mods that I have that have depth and features.. and maybe one day ppl will be playing this..

Atleast i got 10% off wooooooo

Zace1
03-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Other then the fact that this game feels like an alpha version of a "just okay" free mod. Where are the players? Like, there are maybe 3 games going out of all modes at once.. and its saturday? and its spring break. Im starting to feel like I got jacked for 13 bucks lol, guess ill go play some of these superb free mods that I have that have depth and features.. and maybe one day ppl will be playing this..

BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA. BETA.

In case you couldn't read or don't know what beta means I'll add a definition.
"Computers. a quality-control technique in which hardware or software is subjected to trial in the environment for which it was designed, usually after debugging by the manufacturer and immediately prior to marketing. "

LoPuS
03-20-2010, 04:17 PM

As to your point on the low number of games, there are actualy lots of people playing. However, full servers are not displayed in the server selection screen because we did not want to populate it with servers you cannot connect to. Unfortunantly this resulted in the game seemingly being very empty. A fix for this is being worked on, in the mean time start a server and it should start filling up quite quickly.

Also we appreciate your time and money and hope that you stick around for a while and don't loose hope too soon.

Cheers