PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Chinatown.

Insanehitman
03-21-2010, 11:26 AM
So i visited Ming-Xiao in Chinatown and talked to her and after leaving it shows a cut scene or something.But the problem is,nothing happens.It's just shows a couple of people standing around and nothing else.I've read somewhere that as soon as i leave,i'll witness a group of thugs running with a small girl draped over one of the member's shoulders but i don't see anything.It just shows the long stretch of road.My last quicksave is right outside the temple doors and i don't know what to do.

Wesp5
03-22-2010, 02:29 AM
My last quicksave is right outside the temple doors and i don't know what to do.

Are you using a patch or something? Try ALT-TAB out and into the game and if that doesn't help open the console and type "camera_kill" and if you can't move afterwards "frenzyplayer".

Insanehitman
03-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Are you using a patch or something? Try ALT-TAB out and into the game and if that doesn't help open the console and type "camera_kill" and if you can't move afterwards "frenzyplayer".

Yeah,the unofficial 6.7 patch.Can't be bothered to download 6.8 due to my slow internet which will probably take over 6 hours to download 88 MB's.Alt-tabbing doesn't help and...i can't seem to find the option to enable the console in the options.

Wesp5
03-22-2010, 10:06 AM
i can't seem to find the option to enable the console in the options.

There seems to be a special way needed for Steam installs. Just read around here, it was mentioned just recently...

Insanehitman
03-22-2010, 12:21 PM
There seems to be a special way needed for Steam installs. Just read around here, it was mentioned just recently...

Okay,so i found a way to activate the console.Tried camera_kill and nothing happened.frenzyplayer just shows a red bar and after it runs out it goes all black and back to the cutscene.That's about it.

Wesp5
03-23-2010, 02:59 AM
Okay,so i found a way to activate the console.Tried camera_kill and nothing happened.

Strange. At least the black borders should have vanished...

Insanehitman
03-29-2010, 05:25 AM
I guess there's nothing i can do then.Gonna start over and hope this doesn't happen again.Gonna try out the 6.8 patch if it does happen again.