PDA

View Full Version : In the DLC i bet we play as...

Emox
03-22-2010, 12:26 AM
Hunter?... it's never explained in game what exactly happen to him so maybe we will learn of his death or disappearance.

Fireborn
03-22-2010, 12:38 AM
Hunter?... it's never explained in game what exactly happen to him so maybe we will learn of his death or disappearance.

Okay I can give you a small hint, as you know, the game is based on the book metro 2033, the sequel metro 2034 has already been released in some countries too.

One of the major characters in metro 2034 is (spoiler only contains a name) Hunter

It's not really a spoiler, I don't give away anything of what happens in the book, just want to make shure that no one can complain :)

Jhaxavier
03-22-2010, 12:38 AM
If anything we should be able to play as Khan. He was an awesome dude.

Fireborn
03-22-2010, 12:41 AM
If anything we should be able to play as Khan. He was an awesome dude.

I too wonder what happend to him, I don't exactly know how close the game to the book is (haven't yet played), but he should be very likely still alife.

Emox
03-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Okay I can give you a small hint, as you know, the game is based on the book metro 2033, the sequel metro 2034 has already been released in some countries too.

One of the major characters in metro 2034 is (spoiler only contains a name) Hunter

It's not really a spoiler, I don't give away anything of what happens in the book, just want to make shure that no one can complain :)

Interesting, i never read the book but im looking to get it soon.

chiffmonkey
03-22-2010, 07:16 AM
Getting home would be a perfect DLC. Like start off by having to carry Miller down the tower and getting his electric shotgun.

Emox
03-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Getting home would be a perfect DLC. Like start off by having to carry Miller down the tower and getting his electric shotgun.

This would be an interesting mission as we do not yet know of millers part at end game.

JK_DC
03-22-2010, 07:43 PM
I thought DLC didn't have more story?

PhillB
03-22-2010, 07:54 PM
I thought DLC didn't have more story?

Exactly. They said it wouldn't be new narritive content so that rules out playing as anyone else.