PDA

View Full Version : accused hacker gets knifed in the head

Sotorious
03-22-2010, 02:46 PM
http://kotaku.com/5499061/accused-game-cheater-gets-knife-through-head-and-survives

noclip ftw.

Mark316
03-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Lol just read this as I was browsing on my phone. These tiddly winks take things way too serious.

Lunera69
03-22-2010, 03:30 PM
i was coming here to post this, ridiculous

michael89
03-22-2010, 04:24 PM
http://kotaku.com/5499061/accused-game-cheater-gets-knife-through-head-and-survives

Kids, this is what serious gaming problems might cause.

Mr_Fayce
03-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Yeah I was coming to post this aswell..

Wow, that's disgusting rofl

Drop Bear
03-23-2010, 01:31 AM
I hate to say this, but...

He got what he deserved.

Of course, he shouldn't of died (thankfully) but at least he got a lesson out of this, and should of been aware (which would be most likely) that the region he was in: 'Counter-Strike players in the Jilin province of China take cheating extremely seriously'.

Zorlac
03-23-2010, 02:59 AM

He got what he deserved.

Of course, he shouldn't of died (thankfully) but at least he got a lesson out of this, and should of been aware (which would be most likely) that the region he was in: 'Counter-Strike players in the Jilin province of China take cheating extremely seriously'.

With comments like that, your fate will probably end up something similar to his man.

Drop Bear
03-23-2010, 03:21 AM
With comments like that, your fate will probably end up something similar to his man.

I can speak my opinion, can I not? OK you criticised me fair enough and I can live with that, but I have dealt with my fair share of scammers and hackers (into my non-game accounts as well) so this is my opinion towards them.

Zorlac
03-23-2010, 03:36 AM
I can speak my opinion, can I not? OK you criticised me fair enough and I can live with that, but I have dealt with my fair share of scammers and hackers (into my non-game accounts as well) so this is my opinion towards them.

Opinions are one thing. Being an insensitive jerk when someone got stabbed in the HEAD over a VIDEO GAME is another thing. After comments like you made it's time you step back and see where your priorities lie, and what you plan to do with your life.

defragen1911
03-23-2010, 03:46 AM
death to cheaters!

Drop Bear
03-23-2010, 04:05 AM
Opinions are one thing. Being an insensitive jerk when someone got stabbed in the HEAD over a VIDEO GAME is another thing. After comments like you made it's time you step back and see where your priorities lie, and what you plan to do with your life.

I plan to work (which I'm doing), then retire, then die. That is what I plan to do with my life, and how does that relate to this?

Also me for being insensitive FTW.

Smarties^
03-23-2010, 05:12 AM
The comments on the article made me lol

Ben Affleck
03-26-2010, 10:20 PM

He got what he deserved.

Your grammar is shocking; I'm seriously considering stabbing you through the head.