PDA

View Full Version : Eyefinity compatibility

SnoMelli
03-23-2010, 12:00 PM
I have three screens with the ati eyefinity technology, the game runs very well with the three screens, but when i try to enter in a helicopter with the grappin, i can't see the touchs i have to press for entering in the helicopter.
It will be good to make a patch for that.
The playability with the mouse and the keyboard are not on top, otherwise it's a good game.

Spectralmeat
03-23-2010, 12:03 PM
The playability with the mouse and the keyboard are not on top, otherwise it's a good game.

I found that too, in the demo. I've tried the demo on the 360 also and the controls felt better with the gamepad. Thinking about getting an adapter for my controller to try and play this with the controller instead of the mouse and kb.

skulk
03-24-2010, 12:51 AM
I am having this same issue, any workaround yet? I have changed my resolution the times I needed to hijack a vehicle but that is just annoying.

skulk
03-24-2010, 01:10 PM
anything?

Hammersmithblue
03-24-2010, 02:31 PM
...getting an adapter for my controller to try and play this with the controller instead of the mouse and kb.

Adapter? If you have an xbox 360 controller, all you need to do is to find the driver on Microsoft's site. It is a standard USB connector though I dunno how it works if you are wireless....