PDA

View Full Version : My stamp of approval! Game world and play is truly impressive!

ChillyWilly
03-25-2010, 12:38 AM
Been midly following this game and have been playing the demo the last day or so. I must say they have done a jaw dropping job on the game world size. Hard to believe. If you enjoy open game worlds this is not to be missed. Additionally, I have not really been a fan of third person shooters but from what I've been playing this game has converted me.

Can't wait to purchase the full game!

azmothman
03-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Being an owner of the full game I can honestly say the demo is nothing compared to the full game, it has been a lot of fun! :cool:

Frankmanic
03-25-2010, 12:59 AM
I've got the full version, and I'm very disapointed. There's a huge open area, but nothing to do. That is, nothing you do seems to matter. There isn't any sense that you're accomplishing anything, just a bunch of ho-hum explosions and long, long travel times as you try to get to the next mission. And the missions themselves have been pretty lacking. I'd recommend getting the first Mercenaries game instead. Same concept but with much better execution, better driving mechanics, better vehicles, generally just all around better.

GhostStalker
03-25-2010, 01:03 AM
I've got the full version, and I'm very disapointed. There's a huge open area, but nothing to do. That is, nothing you do seems to matter. There isn't any sense that you're accomplishing anything, just a bunch of ho-hum explosions and long, long travel times as you try to get to the next mission. And the missions themselves have been pretty lacking. I'd recommend getting the first Mercenaries game instead. Same concept but with much better execution, better driving mechanics, better vehicles, generally just all around better.

I completely agree. :(