PDA

View Full Version : funniest death you have ever seen?

BrianHanna
03-25-2010, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukT4fHIz1k

2:32 - 2:34

that cry is hilarious.

Nelsonator63
03-25-2010, 01:01 PM
hahahaha...yep, well my best kill, shooting the pilot dead of a transport chopper on Isla Inocentes map. I did it twice in one match. Choppers crashed both times xD

Beer and Zelda
03-25-2010, 01:17 PM
The absolute funniest was on Panama Canal last week. I was fighting a guy in the depression in the ground near A. We emptied clips at each other, and as we were both reloading he backed up to this little hill. Just then someone on my team went off the hill full speed in an ATV. The guy I was shooting at was road killed, and his body stuck to the front of the ATV so that he was carried all the way through the fairly long ATV jump. My friend who saw it and I were laughing about it for about 2 minutes straight.

Another funny death I saw was when I was running up behind someone to knife them and they turned around right before I got within range. I had a shotgun out so I shot him dead in the face, and he made this hilarious scream and grabbed his neck with both hands, and slowly fell to the ground right in front of me. It made me chuckle.

bcreps85
03-25-2010, 01:23 PM
On Isla Inocentes I was swimming out to one of the islands to snipe from and was noticed by a gunboat with 3 people in it. They tried to run me over and missed and tried to circle back for an other go.

A few seconds before they got to me, I got to a place where I could finally stand up, quickly scoped in and shot the driver while the boat was coming straight on. I ended up headshotting two people in the boat with the single shot, stepped to the side and pulled out the 1911 and killed the third guy as the boat slowly coasted into the island. Stuff like that makes me wish I could record without lagging myself so badly :(

mr_pie
03-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Repair-tooling some guys tank on Atacama Desert then knifing the driver when he jumped out, funniest thing I have ever done on this game so far.

Danne89
03-25-2010, 01:32 PM
A guy making that exact scream while falling down a cliff(after i shot him) :D

ZeroDarkHundred
03-25-2010, 01:33 PM
lol that was funny

MaDeuce
03-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Funny video. :)

Best death I've seen was watching a friendly sniper jump onto the cockpit of a moving helicopter. He was in the process of trying to drop C4 on the engine cowling when it lagged him into the geometry of the vehicle and road killed him.

BrianHanna
03-25-2010, 01:43 PM
i saw another one where a guy bailed out of a chopper just before it got hit with a rocket, he died from the explosion and was rag doll thrown into a wall.

Alex1981
03-25-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't know about the funnest death, but I know my funniest kill.

I was the last guy alive on defense, two were alive on offense. While they were arming the MCOM, I went in to stop them with the first engineer weapon. It took all of one magazine to kill the first (I hate that gun, but want to at least get silver with it), so I switched to my sidearm for the second. I had forgotten that I was using a dart gun...

So I stuck the dart right on his face, spazzed out and drilled the dart (and his face) with my repair tool. My clan mates were trying to spawn on me, so they saw it all and cracked up on Vent.

hitman1531
03-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Well, My favourite death was, where i was in a house, 2 guys chasing me, tank shell hits building, killed by the rubble of the building haha.

Razoride
03-25-2010, 02:17 PM
I love it when people get shot while right up against a wall. So that when they die their hands get stuck in the wall, and the ragdoll just sits there vibrating.

Almost looks like they are being electrocuted.

Soonerjohn
03-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Isla Innocentes. As an attacker after taking the first two mcons, I got on a jetski jumped a rock and went over a metal fence landing on someone behind the fence.

It was ♥♥♥♥ing glorious!

Phayze1337
03-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Was first or second day of retail, Rush on the beta map,
At the 3rd position, (With the chopper) I was an engineer on defence sitting behind the cement blocks, I peek out, see a quad, immediately take out my rocket launcher, (Hes driving directly infront of me now, not a foot ahead)

I immediately shoot my rocket launcher aiming only with the mouse whip i did while taking it out. Hit the quad with two players, barely catch the back end, it does a half flip before exploding and one of the players shoots off into the distance at over 100km/h

fosul
03-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Some engineer jumping in the air over me and trying to shoot a rocket at the same time, killing himself in the process. I was lucky enough to not die (rocket hit further away than intended) but was interesting because I honestly think he was trying to rocket jump or something.

South__
03-25-2010, 04:39 PM
i was chopperpilot ( 2 seat chopper)
the choppergunner got sniped and flew in front of me out of the cockpit like a grenade hit him.

justachap
03-25-2010, 04:39 PM
my funniest would have to be reviving a teammate and killing an enemy at the same time with the defibulator

Tenoshii
03-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Ragdoll of this guy blowing himself up accidentally using a grenade on my C4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIASaRLqXSw

I'm not even sure I'm ever going to get a kill cam shot better than this...

InGraphite
03-25-2010, 08:46 PM
On Africa Harbor I watched a UAV push a enemy engineer off one of the construction towers. I was laughing for a solid minute.

Tannekr
03-25-2010, 08:51 PM
On Africa Harbor I watched a UAV push a enemy engineer off one of the construction towers. I was laughing for a solid minute.

I almost want to say that could have been me. I did that exact thing as an UAV to some Engineer on a construction tower and he was sitting at the very edge.

:D

fosul
03-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Ragdoll of this guy blowing himself up accidentally using a grenade on my C4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIASaRLqXSw

I'm not even sure I'm ever going to get a kill cam shot better than this...

Hahahaha, I love when stuff like that happens. Very nice, sir.

DarkShade9
03-26-2010, 12:22 AM
My brother and I were defending the first island of Isle Innocentes when both Blackhawk choppers descended upon us. Both were exited by the enemy as they rushed Bravo point, but we pushed one of the squads back to their Blackhawk which took off again, however my brother grabbed the other empty Blackhawk and rammed it into the enemy squad-full Blackhawk before it could get far off the ground, resulting explosion of both Blackhawks, all of his kills and seeing him parachute back safely to land was priceless

InGraphite
03-27-2010, 01:42 PM
I almost want to say that could have been me. I did that exact thing as an UAV to some Engineer on a construction tower and he was sitting at the very edge.

:D

I believe I said something in all chat along the lines of: "Whoever pushed that guy off with the UAV, I love you."

nightfall07
03-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Atacama desert (or whatever it's called...the dust map :p) Got an extreemly lucky shot on a low flying helicopter with a tank and I killed him :D

The funny thing is...he got of 2 rockets that killed my already damaged tank :(

foxhoundSFU
03-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Funniest death Ive seen is a medic trying to take down a tank with shock paddles.

Tannekr
03-27-2010, 02:46 PM
I believe I said something in all chat along the lines of: "Whoever pushed that guy off with the UAV, I love you."

You could have. I rarely watch chat. :(

If it makes any difference, I did it at the very last part of the map. The Engineer was on top of the construction tower that houses both the last M-COM stations.

M1racle
03-27-2010, 05:23 PM
I shot a sniper close up while he was trying to defuse the m-com... he flew straight up in the air but he looked like michael jordan in a ghillie suit trying to dunk on someone. looked hilarious from my point of view.