PDA

View Full Version : trouble always finding the last item to get 100% at a location

meekle
03-26-2010, 05:29 PM
hey... is there a better way to find all of the items in an area? the last item always takes me like 30 min to find it drives me crazy.

I like to get the 100% so fast travel is easier

blix2006
03-26-2010, 05:37 PM
omg i was wondering if this was just me lol

zedman
03-26-2010, 05:53 PM
If you look on your radar, up at the top left on the outside of it will be a little signal indicator showing how close you are to an object, follow it for a general area, then when you get close enough (100% signal) the item should appear on your screen in one of those small bubble-like directional indicators.

mwoody
03-26-2010, 07:11 PM
If you look on your radar, up at the top left on the outside of it will be a little signal indicator showing how close you are to an object, follow it for a general area, then when you get close enough (100% signal) the item should appear on your screen in one of those small bubble-like directional indicators.

...you are ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me. I'd even noticed that little thing, wondered what it was, and then promptly forgot to play around and figure it out. You, sir, are a king among men, and you've no doubt saved me countless hours flying frantically back and forth via parachute over bases, looking for the white arrow while getting shot repeatedly.

In summary: Thanks!

p00ndawg
03-26-2010, 07:16 PM
...you are ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me. I'd even noticed that little thing, wondered what it was, and then promptly forgot to play around and figure it out. You, sir, are a king among men, and you've no doubt saved me countless hours flying frantically back and forth via parachute over bases, looking for the white arrow while getting shot repeatedly.

son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ i had noticed it too, i thought that signal was meant to the black market guy.

meekle
03-26-2010, 09:44 PM
edit

thank you.. i see it now.

edit2:

wow .. this one must really be out of the way or what? I am at 97% and no indicator is showing up at all it's not even appearing.

Freyar
03-26-2010, 10:52 PM
wow .. this one must really be out of the way or what? I am at 97% and no indicator is showing up at all it's not even appearing.

Ditto. I thought it was to defuse the military squad that was arresting citizens on the outskirts, but that wasn't it.

Saffire123
03-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Im stuck at 96% at the Ular faction base (first territory) I swear its bugged, ive searched for over an hour or so.

MIK3K
03-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Also look for radio towers and generators to blow up - these got me for a while.

mwoody
03-27-2010, 12:15 AM
There's also one rare device that's a transformer, but it's actually up on the pole, off the ground. That one gets me every time.

koreanbear
03-27-2010, 12:17 AM
When in doubt shoot and grenade everything. Sometimes it is a building or prop that needs to be destroyed. Other times it is a hidden pick up. Sometimes they will place the objects in very sneaky areas. Under bridges, hidden in some trees, etc. When truly in doubt do a mental grid of the area. Search square by square. It works but can be tedious.

Good luck. 7 hours in with only 4% complete atm. It'll be 2012 at this rate to get 100% lol.

shivars
03-27-2010, 04:38 AM

what he said!

thanks!

Alkpaz2
03-27-2010, 04:52 AM
Im stuck at 96% at the Ular faction base (first territory) I swear its bugged, ive searched for over an hour or so.

Not bugged.. 30% completed (140ish settlements 100%) Aye, transformers on poles are hard to spot.

Austin007
11-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Sometimes, I'm finding there will be 2 white pointer arrows at the bottom of the screen that stay there when no items are around, it's definitely a bug.