PDA

View Full Version : Camera angle sucks!!!

HAO
03-28-2010, 01:09 PM
I just tried the demo and the camera angle sucks, it gave me a headache!

SBrewBlade
03-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Change the camera in options. You have 3 types of the camera :
- smart ( default )
- static
- mouse

HAO
03-29-2010, 01:28 AM
Change the camera in options. You have 3 types of the camera :
- smart ( default )
- static
- mouse

Yea I did man, it still was whack! Seemed like a fun little game, oh well.

Zp1t
03-29-2010, 09:34 PM
I hated the angles in the beginning aswell, they felt so un-natural it made me tilt my head around and stuff while i played, but i got used to it quite fast and now it doesn't bother me at all.

snrooster
03-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Ya. I think the controls are odd also. Every game I play, the driving is different. I keep running into everything, lol. And, I agree the camera angle takes some getting used to.

seseorang
04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
I'd still favour customisable controls and not a few presets

HAO
04-14-2010, 08:59 PM
I'd still favour customisable controls and not a few presets

Exactly

Dar_Vender
04-16-2010, 03:53 AM
I just tried the demo and the camera angle sucks, it gave me a headache!

Obviously never played old skool games like GTA then :/

Its kind of the same deal, its meant to be retro.

TcoNL
04-16-2010, 04:36 AM
This game does not have the same camera as GTA 1/2 has mate... FAIL! ;)

HAO
04-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Obviously never played old skool games like GTA then :/

Its kind of the same deal, its meant to be retro.

Yea dude your whack, I loved OG GTA but this is just nauseating. Too much side to side movement and swaying.

SojaBird
04-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Yea dude your whack, I loved OG GTA but this is just nauseating. Too much side to side movement and swaying.
True. Wich is sad since it's the only thing that keeps me back from buying 'nd play'n.

Pls add a new less nausia making cameramode. Please...?

HAO
04-16-2010, 04:13 PM
True. Wich is sad since it's the only thing that keeps me back from buying 'nd play'n.

Pls add a new less nausia making cameramode. Please...?

Yea man I love killing zombies so I would buy this for sure(esp 50% off)but I just can't because of this reason. 0 well.

SojaBird
04-16-2010, 04:26 PM
I wonder... Would it be hard to make the motion less quick, as a additional camaera?

HAO
04-16-2010, 04:49 PM
I wonder... Would it be hard to make the motion less quick, as a additional camaera?

I am pretty sure it is all code so instead of camera sway 1.5 just change it to .5 and camera zoom 1.5 change it to 2.0 ♥♥♥♥ like that. At least that is how I think it works. Easy fix indeed.

edit: The user may actualy be able to change this stuff in the ini files or soemthing but I'm not buying it to find out.

SojaBird
04-17-2010, 03:17 AM
The user may actualy be able to change this stuff in the ini files or soemthing but I'm not buying it to find out.
Yea it made me wonder aswell if I just would buy it to try and change this.
I'm not sure though, €4.50 still is quite a lot and I'm not even sure if I will be able to change the ini files.
If it was €2 midweekmadness sale I would buy it though.

Perhaps some person who allready has the game could give it a shot or perhaps pm me the ini file so I can have a look?

HAO
04-17-2010, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=SojaBird;14482325]
If it was €2 midweekmadness sale I would buy it though.

[QUOTE]

It will be soon enough.

SojaBird
04-17-2010, 04:37 PM
We'll see.
Still the camera needs a update realy bad! :)

Cunin
04-17-2010, 05:41 PM
I don't have particular problems with the camera, but 4.50 euro is really a good price for a game that can easily last more than 10 hours (more than Half-Life 2: Episode 1 for instance...they are different games but hell, that was too short).
If the camera really bugs you that much, rendering the game unplayable, then you might have a good reason to think that 4.50 is still too much though.

sarcacid
04-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Perhaps some person who allready has the game could give it a shot or perhaps pm me the ini file so I can have a look?

I took a look through the datafiles. You can mod the cars, the weapons, the zombies, the levels and even the UI but it doesn't look like they exposed the camera to modding :(

HAO
04-17-2010, 10:57 PM
I took a look through the datafiles. You can mod the cars, the weapons, the zombies, the levels and even the UI but it doesn't look like they exposed the camera to modding :(

Good looking out amigo. +1

SojaBird
04-18-2010, 02:29 AM

Oh that's a pitty :(
Well then I'll just wait for it and hope if the devs fix it.
I truely find it worht the price...if I didn't got motion-sick from the camera, wich I find realy sad :( Cause I totaly love the gameplay and look/feel and all.

TNX anyway for looking ;)
+rep4U

gia257
04-19-2010, 12:19 PM
use the static camera, story i play with smart fine but on slaughter mode smart doesn't let you see you are about to run into your death.

Eraser74
07-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Itīs a real shame, I never got sick when playing games, but somehow this game gives me headaches and makes me dizzy.

Still I am trying to play through the campaign, but I canīt play for long stretches.

Needs fixing fast!

serieus1
09-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I never got sick cause of the camera angle. But, in reality if they change the camera angle then it changes the game. You're supposed to not see the zombies until the last moment so that it stays challenging not knowing what's ahead if you're low on health. If we changed everything the way these forums seem to want it to, then the game would cease to be fun. I've heard of a map, that makes it too easy if you can see where you need to go during the game rather than just during the briefing, and the camera angle change would change the entire challenge of the game too.

I say, leave it as is, it's perfect. Sucks if it still makes you sick.

HAO
09-01-2010, 02:45 PM
I never got sick cause of the camera angle. But, in reality if they change the camera angle then it changes the game. You're supposed to not see the zombies until the last moment so that it stays challenging not knowing what's ahead if you're low on health. If we changed everything the way these forums seem to want it to, then the game would cease to be fun. I've heard of a map, that makes it too easy if you can see where you need to go during the game rather than just during the briefing, and the camera angle change would change the entire challenge of the game too.

I say, leave it as is, it's perfect. Sucks if it still makes you sick.

It is not the birdseye camera angle that does it, it's the swaying. idk cant fully remember been a while since i tried the demo