PDA

View Full Version : Class Tactics

Digi7al
03-28-2010, 08:21 PM
What class do you use the most, and what tactics have you found the most useful with it?

For me, I'm assault 90% of the time unless there is armor then I rock engineer. Unlike most assaulters, I never use the noob tube. Here is my kit layout ant how I use it (keep in mind I only play HC Rush).

AN-94 + Red Dot
40mm Grenade (I hardly ever use)
Magnum Rounds
Alt Weapon package

One of the nifty tactics I use is... Get close enough to a M-Com to hit it with hand grenades (assuming your attacking) and wait for a squad member/teammate to plant. Throw down an ammo box and lob grenade after grenade at the M-Com. You will annihilate anyone going to defuse.

Other than that I generally try and resupply medics, and stay within medium range of the action. I usually average between 20-30 frags and 10-15 deaths + supply/rifle efficiency bonuses.

Moshi
03-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Tactics and hardcore don't go very well together.

Digi7al
03-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Tactics and hardcore don't go very well together.

Plz explain the rational behind that.

IMO HC involves MORE tactics because there is no minimap to be noob with, no xhair, ect. So you really need to communicate with peeps on your squad to get ♥♥♥♥♥ done in the midst of chaos. Teamspeak and Ventrillo go a long way my friend.

Cheesy
03-28-2010, 08:37 PM
Plz explain the rational behind that.

IMO HC involves MORE tactics because there is no minimap to be noob with, no xhair, ect. So you really need to communicate with peeps on your squad to get ♥♥♥♥♥ done in the midst of chaos. Teamspeak and Ventrillo go a long way my friend.

Because it's too easy to sit around as recon or a medic with a M60 and just pick people off. Most people are lost without their minimap and go into CS mode.

Digi7al
03-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Because it's too easy to sit around as recon or a medic with a M60 and just pick people off. Most people are lost without their minimap and go into CS mode.

M60 is overrated IMO... I drop medics all the time. Track a medic and you can drop the guy(s) he revived + him.

Target the medics and you will win.

Usually medics follow their squad and lay cover fire. Flank the squad and it's all over.

Coquito
03-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Throw down an ammo box and lob grenade after grenade at the M-Com. You will annihilate anyone going to defuse.

ever play BF2 Strike at Karkand infantry only with FF/off?

the largest craziest nade fest imaginable!!!

IR Baboon
03-28-2010, 11:06 PM
If you never use the 40mm nade, then why would you even equip it instead of the shotgun or smoke attachment?