PDA

View Full Version : Steam you impress me once again

ajk22
03-29-2010, 11:36 PM
It takes me an hour to beat the final level of chaos rising and literally the moment it gives the mission complete, i get that friendly little error report that we've all come to love. Every god damn time I think, "hmm steam is pretty swell!" something like this always manages to happen:mad:

nanosheep
03-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Except, this is Relic's fault. Not Valve.

ssj4brandon
03-30-2010, 06:47 AM
How would this be steam fault? If it's the error report that I'm thinking about it then its Relic.

Why does everyone think it steam fault if there game doesn't work?

P.S. Tell us the error you are getting instead of just whining so we can help.

Cristari
03-30-2010, 08:24 AM
I don't even think it's Relic's problem as there a lot of people out there that have completed this game and not had any issues like me. :p

If I was to make a guess at it there is something with your machine (more than likely graphic card or drivers) that doesn't agree with this game. Although I do find it strange that it waits until the end to manifest itself.

Things to check against MINIMUM SPEC for game: GFX Card (drivers up to date), Memory (Ram not HDD), CPU (make sure your CPU beats the minimum especially if you don't have a sound card!) & make sure your OS build is up to date.

Go to the Relic forums and have a search around there for the answer instead of crying here first!

http://forums.relicnews.com/index.php?

RavN
03-30-2010, 10:08 PM
One time I bought a computer and the harddrive and motherboard glitched out and died within a week. I was very angry and wanted swift retribution. I send a strongly worded letter to UPS because they always pull this kind of rippoff on their customers. (/sarcasm, UPS doesnt make computers :))