PDA

View Full Version : i F'd up

motrin
04-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Like the title say i think i my have "pink hearts" up. So you all know hatch? the guy who wants you to get into his portals and find his goods..(dirty) I think, and i'm almost sure i sold the item i was to giv to him..

Is all lost? i don't think i will be able to get more quest from hatch.. this is my first time though the game so.. maybe its not all that important but i just want to know if i can maybe do something??

in.meinem.turm.
04-01-2010, 02:27 PM
the hatch quests are unimportant for completing the game. But if you cannot get the item back there will be no more hatch quests for you. Sorry.

Metro
04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm not 100% sure on the Hatch quests but abandoning it might prompt him to give you the quest again and cause the item to respawn in his dungeon. That might not work as I actually ran into a problem in the shadow vault where I had abandoned an ember gather quest but not before the ember item actually spawned. I picked it up but now I'm unable to delete it and abandoning doesn't help as Vasman just gives random quests once you're on the shadow vault... so I basically lost an inventory slot.

Jacst
04-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Metro - have you tried this method?

-Pick up the unwanted quest item and hover it over the game world, as if you're dropping an item.
-Hit Escape and quit to main menu, then fully exit the game to desktop.
-When you go back to the game the item should be gone.

Metro
04-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks I'll give that a try. It's not a huge issue as I'll retire the character as soon as I hit the 100th floor of the shadow vault (currently at 80ish) for the wacky achievement. Of course getting it back will be nice since for some moronic reason I feel the need to craft the max level gems and let me tell you... it isn't a fun experience!

motrin
04-02-2010, 10:38 AM
oh.. i sea.. hatch isnt going to like this.. The method Jacst mentioned is one of those that makes you wonder how did they think of that!? Cool tho, how users all ways find a way..

PLug. If your interested in Red Faction: Guerrilla for $10 check this thread (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14280003#post14280003)