PDA

View Full Version : Patch

Fartinabottle
04-02-2010, 02:51 PM
are you kidding me ? did TaleWorlds seriously patch the game without having server side files ready ? so now anyone who had the game patched through steam can no longer play multiplayer ? this is completely idiotic

urbanspcmn
04-02-2010, 02:57 PM
I went all day at work thinking to myself... yes! its Friday! i can go home and warband all weekend.... Nope... all the servers are running an older version... epic fail. But im sure it will be fixed quickly

Void(null)
04-02-2010, 02:59 PM
So download the game from Taleworlds website and use your Steam CD key to activate it, until Steam resolves the issue.

Fartinabottle
04-02-2010, 03:01 PM
So download the game from Taleworlds website and use your Steam CD key to activate it, until Steam resolves the issue.

nah ill just play bad company till they fix it I'm not wasting my time to work around there moronic mistake

Void(null)
04-02-2010, 03:03 PM
It takes like, 3 minutes to download the version from their site and to find your CD key. It's your loss.

urbanspcmn
04-02-2010, 03:03 PM
nah ill just play bad company till they fix it I'm not wasting my time to work around there moronic mistake

Thats exactly what i was thinking... Cept id rather not play bad company... Im thinkin its time to load up the SNES emulator :D

Ardbug
04-02-2010, 03:10 PM
There are already servers running with the new patch, I have been on 2 so far.

Fartinabottle
04-02-2010, 03:14 PM
There are already servers running with the new patch, I have been on 2 so far.

well as I can only see about 4 servers with people on them with a ping that isn't insane it cuts down how many I can try especially has I HATE battle but none of the ones with a decent ping are running it yet as far as I can tell