PDA

View Full Version : Arica Harbor Rush

TrigunReaper
04-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Recently i played Arica Harbor on some foreign server and all they did was complain about how bad it was. And im like WTF you ♥♥♥♥ bastards this map epic. So heres my list..

In my eyes its takes advantage of everything the game offers..

First stage of the map

1. Recon, Yes we all know that your going on that hill

2. Vehicle operators, attackers get tanks, humv, quads, and UAV so if your a vehicle person go for it. (Defenders just get 2 tanks)

3 Engineer work together with the vehicle operators, fix them when they take damage.

Second stage of the map

1. Recons, Yes you are going to stay near the san dunes and rocks and snipe we know it.

2. The remaining 2 class (Assault and Medic) Fall into place.

2a.Assault deploy ammo, its constant grenade throwing and shooting that your team is going to want ammo, supply them free points :D

It will be a fire fight from here on out, with blasting CG and 40mm grenade launchers to m60 spam.

2b. Medics, its pretty damn tight (if the attackers are good) and you will need to do a lot of reviving and healing.

3. Not just this stage of the map but all stages of this map will take advantage of the games destructible environment.

4. Tanks on both sides plus that attackers UAV for the vehicle w***es

Third and Fourth Stage of the Map

1. Would be pretty much the same, area should be as tight as the 2nd stage of the map but still close to medium range fire fights,

2. Medics and Assaults still is an important part of winning because they need to both support their team with revives, medkits, and ammo.

3. Engineers, Carl Gustov, end of story, your'e a w***e and you know it. Blast your opponents

I think this is a great map, and im sure there will be plenty of 24/7 Arica Harbor servers to come in the future. Its the Strike at Karkand of Bad Company 2.

Sanguine Fox
04-03-2010, 02:03 AM
I like to sneak about that first hill with a 870. Many lols are had.

But once we get to the second stage, my computer lags up. Because it's crap.

TrigunReaper
04-03-2010, 02:06 AM
I like to sneak about that first hill with a 870. Many lols are had.

But once we get to the second stage, my computer lags up. Because it's crap.

Lol yeah if you do it right you can sneak up there and get a couple of knife kills.

Khanstruct
04-03-2010, 02:45 AM
One of the best maps for rush.

CozierZebra
04-03-2010, 02:58 AM
I like when none of the other snipers notice their teammates getting shanked. It's like their scoped all the time unless they're just spawning.

Knife someone while their teammate's character model is looking in your direction, down scope, and the bullet flash goes way off to one of your sides. Proceed to knife the S.O.B. :o