PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Crap

Ursine Sleeper
04-03-2010, 07:38 PM
I can't finish the thing where Kruglov takes readings because when the scene happens and I wake up in the bus he's just over where we last were standing still. Can't talk to him, he does nothing.

What am I supposed to do? I'm trying to get into this series but so far I can't stand the god awful amount of bugs. It's like I'm playing games on the elder scrolls engine all over again.

marie pavie
04-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Start it over from the maps autosave. (just what you wanted to hear, right?)

FreemanForPrez
04-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Hey at least you got good ol' Kruggy there alive. I usually lose him to a bloodsucker shortly after getting him out of Rostok, and then his buddy Whatshisnameakov ends up doing the mission with me. ;)

Ursine Sleeper
04-04-2010, 07:53 AM
Sorry, lost my temper last night. I already did five reloads before making the post and they all end on the same note.

lordfrikk
04-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I suppose you don't play with the Complete mod?

TheKompressor
04-05-2010, 11:10 AM
well you know, all npcs are coded so that in a way, if they die there are no consequences towards the main story line (shoot him and take his pda)

Angelslayer
04-05-2010, 12:02 PM
well you know, all npcs are coded so that in a way, if they die there are no consequences towards the main story line (shoot him and take his pda)

Preferably in his head with a silenced weapon (from a distance?) so the scientist will still be neutral.