PDA

View Full Version : VSS

ajay69
04-06-2010, 07:41 AM
is full auto

MIND=BLOWN

solidus90
04-06-2010, 07:44 AM
yeah doesnt really suit the role of a sniper rifle. reguardless to popular belief its an assault rifle with scope and a small mag size. only game is sorta filed the sniper role was in STALKER though the heavy 9x39mm round was heavy (ect) and had a max range of 400m

Komsomol
04-06-2010, 07:45 AM
lol yeah i just discovered that today as well. Was getting it to bronze and was fustrated as hell tap tapping away. Then i noticed all of a sudden that in one tap it used 2 bullets.. it all came together then :)

VSS+Red Dot Sight+Defending B on Atacama = Woohoo!

Kalabalana
04-06-2010, 07:51 AM
if you like VSS + red dot, then you'll really like all of the engie weapons, as they are the same concept, only better.

solidus90
04-06-2010, 07:55 AM
lol yeah i just discovered that today as well. Was getting it to bronze and was fustrated as hell tap tapping away. Then i noticed all of a sudden that in one tap it used 2 bullets.. it all came together then :)

VSS+Red Dot Sight+Defending B on Atacama = Woohoo!

lol yeah, problem is you run out of ammo fast with the red dot, but if you choose extra ammo you get the regular scope.

Komsomol
04-06-2010, 09:35 AM
lol yeah, problem is you run out of ammo fast with the red dot, but if you choose extra ammo you get the regular scope.

Yeah very true, had to stick like glue to an assault squad mate the whole time.