PDA

View Full Version : YaY! Way To Go Steam

pctvme
04-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Well I almost have had enough of the way the game industry treat their customers. They do not even thinking of the ones they already have.

Why the ♥♥♥♥ would steam OR valve let a Free MW2 weekend go on. This is just going to p1ss us of more. we going to have hackers all weekend now. and for the people like me that paid full whack for the game Just got to suffer all weekend.

Why have Valve OR steam Not roll a free weekend with teams that the account must have at least 2 Payeed for games on their account. at least they loss something if they do cheat. And we don't after suffer. But no steam didn't so ♥♥♥♥ steam I No longer Buy my games on OR for steam any more....
:o

iBluey
04-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Care to rephrase all of that? i barely understood a word.

icec0ld
04-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Its only for the weekend.

And did you rage so much that all sense of grammar has left you?

MoNoXiDe
04-08-2010, 08:11 PM
yeah i dont mind i got plans to go out this weekend and get what some call sunlight. it is okay if he dont buy anymore games from steam i buy enough for the both of us.

Sky_Rail
04-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I see a weekend of mad crazy sex with a hot babe for you and by hot babe i mean your hand!

Start your download!

fridster
04-08-2010, 08:15 PM
For one, why are you pissed off at steam? Activision would be the people that ultimately choose whether to run something or not.

And for two, this would be a good weekend to pad your stats in multiplayer. Gonna be a whole lot of noobs on.

Sky_Rail
04-08-2010, 08:17 PM
not really they can't load the game, but good luck with that you uber MW2 god you!

MADDOGGE
04-08-2010, 08:17 PM
It doesn't matter anyway. The game is unplayable. The so called pre-load was a lie. 5 hours and 10 mins I have been updating this pos with another 2 hours to go supposedly if it doesn't stop and start back at zero again. Me and my son where going to have a great evening. That didn't happen. Thanks Steam for not caring enough to insure that Activison sent the proper files. It's not a pre-load if I have to download 3/4 of the game after I press the launch button. As usual Valve has no comment on Steams failure to provide proper customer service to it's customers. Big big fail Activision and Steam. I know it's really made me want to buy this piece of garbage.:rolleyes:

Mr. Richardson
04-08-2010, 08:21 PM
"My dear sirs, I am almost to a point where my temper will overcome because this entertainment industry does not think of people it has already served.

Why would Valve let a payment-free period of entertainment? This is most likely to cause several of my peers to call some duels against each other. I feel this may let loose many criminals who would garner some unfair advantage over us gentlemen. I feel that paying customers should not have to deal with this preposterous event.

Why would Valve not restrict this situation to only those who have showed their support in the past. I feel then that this would cause those rogues to reconsider their actions by risking their property and we may enjoy this weekend is sweet bliss. However, I feel that this has gone too far and that I cannot trust my business to this service any longer. Good day Gentlemen."

Translated for those who don't speak ragequit.

pctvme
04-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Its only for the weekend.

And did you rage so much that all sense of grammar has left you?

Yes! :p

"My dear sirs, I am almost to a point where my temper will overcome because this entertainment industry does not think of people it has already served.

Why would Valve let a payment-free period of entertainment? This is most likely to cause several of my peers to call some duels against each other. I feel this may let loose many criminals who would garner some unfair advantage over us gentlemen. I feel that paying customers should not have to deal with this preposterous event.

Why would Valve not restrict this situation to only those who have showed their support in the past. I feel then that this would cause those rogues to reconsider their actions by risking their property and we may enjoy this weekend is sweet bliss. However, I feel that this has gone too far and that I cannot trust my business to this service any longer. Good day Gentlemen."

Translated for those who don't speak ragequit.

Thanks Mr, Richardson sounds better :)

Mr. Richardson
04-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Wow, I used I feel a whole lot in that.