PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!

purtsi
04-10-2010, 05:59 AM
Is this somekind "cheaters weekend" or what? Just playing few hours and every game was owned by cheat!! No point to stick with this crap game without cheat detective!!

Brain Dawgs
04-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Well the game is free to play for the weekend.
And the VAC ban isnt instant, but I guess that helps removing more cheaters (less people that can stop using the hack before they recieve the banhammer).

bilbrey85
04-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Yep you are correct. I joined three hacked matches then jumped onto a hacked server which boosted my xp to level 70. I tried to contact steam for support to get my rank back.

P.S. Anyone with information to set my rank back would be appreciated but I'm not interested in anything VAC bannable.

Thanks for the free f'n weekend. I bought this game on day one and it's my birthday this weekend and I can't even play. Bull♥♥♥♥!

Vyzalurium
04-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Honestly.
I haven't even met one single hacker today and I've played with gazillions of under lvl 30's. Seriously, I don't know what's happening, but my game is absolutely hack-free.

SpunkyKuma
04-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the free f'n weekend. I bought this game on day one and it's my birthday this weekend and I can't even play. Bull♥♥♥♥!

Happy Bday, but go out and get laid or something, playing a game isn't in mind on my birthday. :)

joshuasuper
04-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Is this somekind "cheaters weekend" or what? Just playing few hours and every game was owned by cheat!! No point to stick with this crap game without cheat detective!!

wanna talk about cheats i started to play invasion i got the first kill a hacker changed the level to rust. i killed the whole team without a death and withing 35 seconds of the start of the match a hacker set off a nuke the score was 1600 to 1800 but yet they say VAC works

adamspurgin
04-10-2010, 11:38 AM
maybe some of the hardcore CS:S guys came over and owned you, have you seen some of the precision they have? i admit i am a free weekender, but i mostly play tf2. but because of this free weekend i bought the game.

Suomis
04-10-2010, 12:00 PM
I have run into 5-10 cheaters since thursday, Ive played about 15h in that time.

ARNGUS
04-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Damn, I thought Counter-Strike had the most cheaters but COD:MW2 has a slew of them! Not only that, but I was so happy with making the achievements manually that I accidentally joined a modified server and, before you know it, I'm up to level 70.

I think I'm just gonna play this game for the rest of the weekend then call it quits after this. I feel like I've gotten the most out of this game by only playing it for one day.

pwet
04-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Honestly.
I haven't even met one single hacker today and I've played with gazillions of under lvl 30's. Seriously, I don't know what's happening, but my game is absolutely hack-free.

402, is that you ?

Lurkys302
04-10-2010, 01:18 PM
OH LOOK AT MY BACKPACK! NO REALLY LOOK AT TI!HERE OLLOLOLOLOL (http://www.tf2items.com/id/GirlOnGirl#)

Son, you dissapoint me.