PDA

View Full Version : Will i get the pre-order item ?

PwerLvlAmy
04-10-2010, 09:15 AM
My friends just gift me the game ... But will i get the pre-order bonus ( boss skin ) ?

I got a gift from the 4-pack of Global Agenda ... My friends have buy it in pre-order but i never get the pre-order item ... Maybe its because he gift me the game after the beta ?

I hope it will not be the same for SE .... IF its happen ... any way to contact Croteam to get the bonus if its fail to appear because i've got the game gifted ?

PwerLvlAmy
04-10-2010, 10:05 AM
I've notice it say RoW beside the game in my account option ... do it mean its the non-censored version ? Its don't say pre-order :S But i got the game gifted from my friends living in canada ... Me too i live in canada !

Gamer_Kought
04-11-2010, 01:19 PM
As long as they gifted it to you before release, you should have the bonus content. :)

And the game is uncensored worldwide, so no worries about that either.

PwerLvlAmy
04-27-2010, 10:33 AM
As long as they gifted it to you before release, you should have the bonus content. :)

And the game is uncensored worldwide, so no worries about that either.

Ok thanks !

BUt any official word of croteam ? If i got the game gifted and if i don't get the preorder item ... Can i get the pre-order item ? I've got the game gifted 2 day after it was out for pre-order ... So i'm able to get it ... Because i never got pre-order item for game sometime !

Gamer_Kought
04-27-2010, 01:16 PM
I would assume as long as the game is added to the account before the release, it would give you the pre-order bonus.

Ndesu
04-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Ok thanks !

BUt any official word of croteam ? If i got the game gifted and if i don't get the preorder item ... Can i get the pre-order item ? I've got the game gifted 2 day after it was out for pre-order ... So i'm able to get it ... Because i never got pre-order item for game sometime !

my god, just wait when its released and see what happens.
If you dont have it, you can still contact Croteam.