PDA

View Full Version : Key Binds

Frogmire
04-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Hi, I need to change the key binds on reload. I've looked through the options and for some reason they don't offer you the ability to change the bind on reload. There's gotta be a way to do this. I was looking in the ScourgeInput.ini file but I can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

TMMDelta6
04-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Bindings=(Name="R",Command="GBA_Reload")
Line 116 of that file. Careful playing with that, I don't imagine that this game would handle having keys double-bound very well.

Frogmire
04-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, and yeah, that's the line I was trying to adjust but no matter what I change that "R" to it never works.

EfanSteele
04-11-2010, 07:06 AM
In the ScourgeInput file there is a second instance of "reload" further down after the one at line 116, that's the one you need to change to have any effect. The line is:

(Name="ThumbMouseButton2",Command="GBA_Reload",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=F alse,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

ThumbMouseButton2 is just what I have it bound to, the default will be R obviously.

Frogmire
04-11-2010, 11:48 AM
In the ScourgeInput file there is a second instance of "reload" further down after the one at line 116, that's the one you need to change to have any effect. The line is:

(Name="ThumbMouseButton2",Command="GBA_Reload",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=F alse,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

ThumbMouseButton2 is just what I have it bound to, the default will be R obviously.

Thanks that got it. Weird that they'd allow you to bind half the keys and not the other half.

roman2838
04-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Oh, there's a reload button? Nice to know, since I'm not playing wsad I remapped the whole control scheme...

EfanSteele
04-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Oh, there's a reload button? Nice to know, since I'm not playing wsad I remapped the whole control scheme...

Same here, there is also Q for melee! Time to rebind that in ScourgeInput!

Kurita3025
05-23-2010, 04:03 AM
I think this is something that the Dev's need to fix. Most of the keys are ok, but Q for melee? That's a pain in the but! We should be able to reassign all of the command keys. Why only some and not others?

trag.support1
05-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi. The issue will be fixed in the upcomming patch. Sorry for the inconveniences.