PDA

View Full Version : Waller/Aimbotters no longer bannable.

EliteTemptation
04-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Cheaters have bypassed VAC, the same way counterstrike source players have.

they disable VAC on their game, by connecting to a different port or server or something that doesn't use VAC.

Me and my team when we use to play were an undefeated hardcore search team, then we started doing scrims ETC, but were facing wallers.. That wasn't much of a problem as we still won, but now that my team left, i'm often playing matchmaking alone, and when i dominate players in search, ex: go 14-0, 18-0, 24-3 etc etc, people instantly assume i am cheating, or when i hear someone fire and spray a wall and get someone etc...

or have uav and fire at a wall, etc..

Once this happens and people see it in a killcam, disregarding anything that i saw or heard before, they assume wallhack, and apparently everyone cheats? because in every game once someone yells wallhacker, everybody on the opposing team toggles on cheats.

You think i am joking? play search and destroy for yourself (hardcore not softcore)

Also, people wallhack in competitive leagues for this game, and yes they get away with it, not dropping any names.

Something needs to be done really, people can't handle getting whopped by very experienced players, then they shouldn't cheat, they should just not play the game, if they are getting this mad then that is sad!

Valve/IW Please get rid of the cheaters -_-

Kozmo
04-11-2010, 06:03 AM
VAC bans often don't take effect until a few weeks after they were flagged as hacking. They will be caught, just not immediately.

Devil_Spawn
04-11-2010, 06:15 AM
VAC is bypassed currently, as it is a free weekend and so nobody cares about getting banned, they just make a new account for the weekend and thats it.

EliteTemptation
04-11-2010, 06:22 AM
VAC is bypassed currently, as it is a free weekend and so nobody cares about getting banned, they just make a new account for the weekend and thats it.

Worse, it's bypassable all the time now, if people get their hand on a certain cheat, they actually DISABLE VAC, while playing, it was a popular cheat in CSS that everyone used, and someone did it again with MW2, You can find wallhackers/aimbotters with over 700 hours of gameplay time now, why? Because they bypassed VAC, and nothing is updating to stop any of this.

KarmaSlave
04-11-2010, 06:26 AM
VAC bans often don't take effect until a few weeks after they were flagged as hacking. They will be caught, just not immediately.

Which is totally worthless from a player's point of view.

I played Bad Company 2 yesterday and saw a few of "xxxxx was banned due to aimbot". THAT is the kind of anti-cheat that matters, anti-cheat that takes care of the cheaters WHEN they cheat in order to make the game enjoyable for the rest.

Not VAC - removing cheaters after they'd have their fun, just because... I don't know, to catch as many as possible using that same cheat? Completely useless and almost as ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as taking a vaccine after you've gotten a disease.

Personally, I think VAC should change from "slow and one-strike then it's permanent" to something more direct and based on warnings. Lend your computer to a friend who installs a cheat, get it back and play, get a warning and a way to remove the cheat. Continually cheat, get banned. Immediately!

Ciaos
04-11-2010, 06:30 AM
Which is totally worthless from a player's point of view.

I played Bad Company 2 yesterday and saw a few of "xxxxx was banned due to aimbot". THAT is the kind of anti-cheat that matters, anti-cheat that takes care of the cheaters WHEN they cheat in order to make the game enjoyable for the rest.

Not VAC - removing cheaters after they'd have their fun, just because... I don't know, to catch as many as possible using that same cheat? Completely useless and almost as ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as taking a vaccine after you've gotten a disease.

Personally, I think VAC should change from "slow and one-strike then it's permanent" to something more direct and based on warnings. Lend your computer to a friend who installs a cheat, get it back and play, get a warning and a way to remove the cheat. Continually cheat, get banned. Immediately!

The thing is, all anti-cheats are worthless without admins. I mean, Punkbuster doesn't even work P2P, it needs dedicated servers.

b00n4lyf
04-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Guy I know got the same thing with VAC By-pass program.
But got banned in 3 days or something.

EliteTemptation
04-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Guy I know got the same thing with VAC By-pass program.
But got banned in 3 days or something.

Not sure if that is the same thing i am talking about, been tracking 5 players who have over 600+ hours of gameplay and are all fully toggled with aimbot. they all admit to cheating because they are not being detected/banned..

Desimal
04-11-2010, 06:57 AM

they disable VAC on their game, by connecting to a different port or server or something that doesn't use VAC.

Me and my team when we use to play were an undefeated hardcore search team, then we started doing scrims ETC, but were facing wallers.. That wasn't much of a problem as we still won, but now that my team left, i'm often playing matchmaking alone, and when i dominate players in search, ex: go 14-0, 18-0, 24-3 etc etc, people instantly assume i am cheating, or when i hear someone fire and spray a wall and get someone etc...

Once this happens and people see it in a killcam, disregarding anything that i saw or heard before, they assume wallhack, and apparently everyone cheats? because in every game once someone yells wallhacker, everybody on the opposing team toggles on cheats.

You think i am joking? play search and destroy for yourself (hardcore not softcore)

Also, people wallhack in competitive leagues for this game, and yes they get away with it, not dropping any names.

Something needs to be done really, people can't handle getting whopped by very experienced players, then they shouldn't cheat, they should just not play the game, if they are getting this mad then that is sad!

I have the same problem playing S&D, normal tho. As soon as I or anyone on my team start owning and people start crying cheater people on the opposite team turns on their cheats.

This is a problem=(

El Vultu
04-11-2010, 07:21 AM

Approved source or it hasn't happened.

DrFish
04-11-2010, 07:26 AM
I don't care HOW it happened, but it's happening, and I am seeing, too now that, it is happening. Cheaters are more and more out there.
Since yesterday I met at least 5 of them. Most wall-hacking, another one with no-recoil.

Activision or IW, whatever company who is supposed to prevent this better do this now, or I'm switching to BC2 and never looking back.

Tufelhunden
04-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Had the same problem in CSS, not sure if it ever got fixed. However, just set your server to pure. Ooops. NVM

Identity Theft
04-11-2010, 09:19 AM
In CSS there was a program to automatically disconnect the player when VAC is detected to be about to start scanning. It only had like a 90% success rate. It is bannable now.

In MW2, they COMPLETELY BLOCK VAC FROM RUNNING WITH A 100% SUCCESS RATE AND NO CHANCE OF BEING BANNED. -_-

Normally, if VAC was not running, the dedicated server would auto disconnect you. But IW is a bunch of idiots, so that is not the case.

IW messed up.

edit:

Had the same problem in CSS, not sure if it ever got fixed. However, just set your server to pure. Ooops. NVM

sv_pure is for texture, sound, and model mods, like reskins, chams, ect.

Alex4Life
04-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Texture hacks (most wallhacks) CANT GET YOU BANNED DUDE

NokiX
04-11-2010, 09:53 AM
It doesnt matter if you block vac, once someone reports you if theres enough evidence they will ban your account.

Gene
04-11-2010, 09:54 AM
It's all in your
H
e
a
d

Tufelhunden
04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
sv_pure is for texture, sound, and model mods, like reskins, chams, ect.

Yep, that stopped some of the wall hacks VAC never got.

BTW just having some fun. ;) It's to bad really, I have enjoyed MW2 but suffering through a hacker drives me nuts. Makes me want to use the old max.banp.____, after some video so we can send to PBBans.

Alex4Life
04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
It doesnt matter if you block vac, once someone reports you if theres enough evidence they will ban your account.

LOLLL

Tufelhunden
04-11-2010, 09:58 AM

VAC doesn't work that way. Sorry. It is strictly detection only. You can record all you want they stay until VAC catches them.

Papa Midnight
04-11-2010, 10:01 AM

LOL.

Was this a joke?

VAC doesn't work that way. Sorry. It is strictly detection only. You can record all you want they stay until VAC catches them.

Bingo.

SIFU
04-11-2010, 10:11 AM

LOL:D you used the words Competitive leagues & MW2 together:D
Thats a good one,I needed a good laugh TY!:D

SIFU
04-11-2010, 10:22 AM
:DLOL,Now thats Rich:DRead the sticky!!They dont want you to report ppl..they say Plz stop since like week 1!!

Douglas S.
04-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Welcome to Modern Warfare 2, The top selling shooter for who knows how long, with the most paranoid player base ever imaginable.

PHILDO
04-11-2010, 11:06 AM

There is no reporting system...

Maggost
04-11-2010, 11:13 AM
VAC is ♥♥♥♥ty, the hackers are still out there and the legit players can get better FoV or lag0metter because VAC ban us.

DrFish
04-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Welcome to Modern Warfare 2, The top selling shooter for who knows how long, with the most paranoid player base ever imaginable.

Though there is some truth in your post, I've been playing long enough to know a cheater when I see one.

If I 've got Cold-Blooded Pro and Ninja Pro and am nowhere shooting near someone, if that guy is regularly fragging me through walls (exact shots, no spam) as seen on the kill-cam, there is clearly something wrong.