PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

Sirhiro
04-12-2010, 06:28 PM
So whatever happened to the Multiplayer addon? I used to follow a forum topic on the official Roboblitz Forum and it has screenshots and updates regarding it. But now that forum links to this empty steam Forum which has no information about the Addon. Research has failed me as all I can find are articles stating there is one to be released and provide the old screenshots but no information as to the status of the project.

mr. krab
04-16-2010, 12:58 PM
It's on hold indefinitely due to lack of funding. We're very sad about this, but that's just the harsh reality of being a small, indie developer.

Sirhiro
04-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Ah well that's semi-good news! So it's not abandoned just on hold. Thank you for your response!

Cedge
04-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Ah well that's semi-good news! So it's not abandoned just on hold. Thank you for your response!

Not to speak for Naked Sky, but seriously, "on hold indefinitely" is almost always just industry-speak for "it's not going to happen."

seanyc123
01-27-2011, 08:15 AM
I remember getting Roboblitz on 360 back when it was one of the first games to have a 1200msp price point thinking the promise of future multiplayer made the purchase justifiable only to be left abandoned and disappointed, but that's just the harsh reality of trusting a small, indie developer.

Sir_Brizz
03-19-2011, 09:50 AM
It's sad because I would have loved to see it. Seems like it was done but they didn't want to release on PC and not on 360 so they were trying to wait for cert. Another fail by Microsoft :(