PDA

View Full Version : Why The need for DEDICATED SERVERS

Badwolf1970
04-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Very pissed off now..Game after game you can move from the start of the game.
I/W just a ♥♥♥♥ed up laugh.. Hacks Vac bans about 1 week to 3 months... after hack released.

Hacked servers Now almost every other game... Even Domination.

With Dedicated servers at least there is no editing files unless its a private match.Much more reliable then than this ♥♥♥♥ Hacked Lobbies hacked servers... Noob hackers changing maps or editing the game to spoil it for every one else...
Hacker suck just shows that they cant play the game..
there aint been an update for this game now for a while more reason for hackers to come and spoil the fun.
Little kiddies whos parents bought them the game have to hack cuz they cant play...
♥♥♥♥ this I/W totally fails....

notbubbak
04-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Thank you for stating the obvious. Though this has been stated many times ago.
Really, with the current IW situation, even if they wanted to fix it, they wouldn't. MW2 is a lost cause; too much damage has been done.
Also, Activision and Neo-Fuhrer Bobby Kotick just want Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games to ship out the next COD so he can milk the raw teets of the COD cashcow. And then the sheeple will flock to it. And Activision will make a fortune. And the cycle will continue.
Sad really, seeing how good COD4 was.

OmegaXtreme420
04-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Thank you for stating the obvious. Though this has been stated many times ago.
Really, with the current IW situation, even if they wanted to fix it, they wouldn't. MW2 is a lost cause; too much damage has been done.
Also, Activision and Neo-Fuhrer Bobby Kotick just want Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games to ship out the next COD so he can milk the raw teets of the COD cashcow. And then the sheeple will flock to it. And Activision will make a fortune. And the cycle will continue.
Sad really, seeing how good COD4 was.

indeed too true

The Eliminator
04-13-2010, 06:59 PM
very true, and obvious. Infinity Ward is a bunch of greedy bastards who can suck my ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥. bai

HaxR4pros
04-13-2010, 08:31 PM
i like this fail server style, i hate ♥♥♥♥♥♥y admins, and i think that this is more worth it than those dbags.

Nrvnqsr Chaos
04-13-2010, 08:43 PM
i like this fail server style, i hate ♥♥♥♥♥♥y admins, and i think that this is more worth it than those dbags.
i like this fail server style
i hate ♥♥♥♥♥♥y admins
HaxR4pros

I rest my case

HaxR4pros
04-13-2010, 08:46 PM
I rest my case

lol exact reason why my name is this. Kids like you love to complain about hackers, nothing new here. It feels good to be called hacker, when you're not.

OmegaXtreme420
04-13-2010, 08:52 PM
if they had to do this matchmaking crap shoulda done it like l4d at least

Nrvnqsr Chaos
04-13-2010, 08:52 PM
lol exact reason why my name is this. Kids like you love to complain about hackers, nothing new here. It feels good to be called hacker, when you're not.

I am by no means a "kid"
There is a difference between complaining and point out a fact.
VAC is inherently flawed, it relies on server admins to pick up the slack
It is logical then that a game relying on VAC without admins would be favored by hacker
The use of "kid" as an insult is immature

HaxR4pros
04-13-2010, 08:57 PM
I am by no means a "kid"
There is a difference between complaining and point out a fact.
VAC is inherently flawed, it relies on server admins to pick up the slack
It is logical then that a game relying on VAC without admins would be favored by hacker
The use of "kid" as an insult is immature

agreeable that VAC is sort of useless in this game, but not flawed.
And if i haz hax, you prove to everyone that i have hacks.

People are too easily manipulated by simple things. Simple psychology. If you don't agree, there are many examples. conformity among others nothing new here.

And me iz sorry if you think calling someone a kid is immature, but we haz nothing else to say to each other, im out.

HaxR4pros
04-14-2010, 07:27 AM
I am by no means a "hacker"
There is a difference between assumption, and fact
VAC is not flawed, as it does not make mistakes
It is logical that complaining about something that will not be fixed, will not be fixed
The assumption of "hacker" towards HaxR4pros is an accusation without proof. Hence, why he is still playing this game since day 1.

Third person speech is so funny :P

t-zakjeZ
04-14-2010, 07:32 AM
Not a dedicated servers discussion again please, for the love of god. Dedicated servers > IWNET, end of, there's no discussion.