PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to get Episodes From Liberty City on Steam (If bought on GFWL)?

Killz2much
04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
I bought the game on GFWL by mistake thinking it was an addon like the 360 version. Well I ended up being wrong and now I wish to have it on Steam because the GFWL is so FREAKING SLOW (Seriously, 7 hours and only 26% done?) and I swear it has just decided to stop. Is there anyway? At all? I hate this :c

FailSquad69
04-13-2010, 07:59 PM
I bought the game on GFWL by mistake thinking it was an addon like the 360 version. Well I ended up being wrong and now I wish to have it on Steam because the GFWL is so FREAKING SLOW (Seriously, 7 hours and only 26% done?) and I swear it has just decided to stop. Is there anyway? At all? I hate this :c

O_o you realize it would be the same speed on steam right? and no. you can add a shortcut to steam but there's no way to transfer it. sorry.

Freyar
04-13-2010, 08:09 PM
There's no real way to register it there. Refunds aren't offered for add-on or full games through GFWL of course.

slipperywhenwet
04-13-2010, 08:13 PM

i am buying the discs. i just use xfire for ingame chat, although id prefer steam, i cant imagine installing TWO GTA games AGAIN. the wait the first time was AWFUL D-:<

Bluesman
04-14-2010, 02:45 AM
I usually get a solid 1MB/s from Steam. I just leave my computer running overnight and the next day it's installed.

Freyar
04-14-2010, 02:55 AM
I was downloading at 3.1MB/s once it was released.

Killz2much
04-14-2010, 03:35 AM
O_o you realize it would be the same speed on steam right? and no. you can add a shortcut to steam but there's no way to transfer it. sorry.

I know my internet connection is bad (I get a max of 350kb/s) but I was able to download GTA IV on Steam overnight while it's been 14 hours and only 74% of a 14.58GB game has been downloaded.