PDA

View Full Version : 8-0 in No Moving Server!

phishy042
04-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Yah! I went 8-0 in one of those servers last night! I even got my Emergency Airdrop!!!

Level was Scrapyard. I was spawned in the large warhouse at the bottom of the map, behind some tires, i could see out the front cargo door, and both side doors.
From where i was standing, the only spawn point in reach waS outside directly behind where you climb the ladder to reach the top sniping rafters.

So i would wait till i saw shots, aim carfully, shot as little as needed and BAM! Then i just sat and waited. Shoot once, see if i hit anything, rince and repeat. I was running very low on ammo after the 5th kill, but thankfully the kid who had my spot before killed himself and left a pair of G18s!

It was actually kinda fun not having to worry about dying and focus on watching TV.

But like all the other posts, Enough is Enough. The worst thing about these servers is you have a good chance to get back in them if you leave rejoin.

cuteL
04-15-2010, 06:15 AM
I did the same thing :D the server wasn't bugged tho.

SourChicken
04-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Best thing to do on those servers is noob tube/OMA/Danger Close.

phishy042
04-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Dont have OMA yet, only lvl 40. But will try that out soon as i get it.

I was just thinking, this would be a pro way to get FMJ kills for XMags. I mean, i got 8 Bull Pen kills without FMJ on, and when i run around attempting Bullet Pen kills for the Mags, i usually only get 1-3 a match!

SourChicken
04-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Dont have OMA yet, only lvl 40. But will try that out soon as i get it.

I was just thinking, this would be a pro way to get FMJ kills for XMags. I mean, i got 8 Bull Pen kills without FMJ on, and when i run around attempting Bullet Pen kills for the Mags, i usually only get 1-3 a match!

Hardcore HQ Pro is the easiest way to get extended mags, especially in maps like scrapyard.
I got 28 in one game for my F2000 yesterday on there by just spraying through the walls at the HQ.