PDA

View Full Version : From Dev: Temp crash work around

Starg
04-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi all,
I'm on the case for the mp3 crashes, but in the mean time this might help:

The game remembers the folder you last played from. At the end of a song (and when you start the game) it plays a random song from that folder. If there is a song(s) in there that causes a crash then it can fail at these points.

As a quick work around you can copy some mp3s that work in to a separate folder somewhere. Playing from here should stop it crashing then.

A bit crap I know. But it should help while I get things sorted.

Many apologies to anyone who's having this problem.
Cheers,
Steve

Snap_shot34
04-16-2010, 03:05 PM
This is amazing, I'm used to Infinity ward not saying anything to anyone. But you're on here posting and communicating with the people playing your game. You got my sale.

Starg
04-16-2010, 03:19 PM
This is amazing, I'm used to Infinity ward not saying anything to anyone. But you're on here posting and communicating with the people playing your game. You got my sale.

Thanks! Well it's my living now. Plus I put a lot of work into the game and I want people to enjoy it :)

Cheers,
Steve

Snap_shot34
04-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Just played it for about 45 minutes, this game is more fun than audio surf. Can't wait for future updates. Good Job Starg!

Hellicus99
04-16-2010, 07:45 PM
So you will patch the game?
Because right now it's hella broke mate.
Anyway, I'm enjoying it very much, and the fact that you are here in the forums is great.
Cheers

Aitkenj
04-16-2010, 08:06 PM
So you will patch the game?
Because right now it's hella broke mate.
Anyway, I'm enjoying it very much, and the fact that you are here in the forums is great.
Cheers

Maby you should have looked at the other threads that were above this one? More specifically the one that said "Bug fixed!" ;)

thelolotov
04-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Got your game today, having this problem on all three of my computers, but when it works, its damn fun. Points to you for 1. Acknowledging the issue, 2. Providing some sort of work around, 3. Apologizing

I wish all developers were a little more like you.