PDA

View Full Version : Alric's gay armor crap

Xaechireon
04-17-2010, 04:24 AM
I've just gotten to fighting Master Alric, I'm a level 29 vanquisher, Hard mode. The monsters on the Black Palace never reduced my attacks to glancing blows, but Master Alric, which is level 29(as well as his dragonkin) reduce every single attack I throw at him except a normal shot to glancing blows. I hardly have time to fire off a normal round at him because the frost pilums DON'T DO ANYTHING to the dragonkin. As a result, the map is just getting cluttered with more dragonkin than I can deal with.

Is this normal?

slam360
04-17-2010, 05:15 AM
u have to kill the right dragonkin (i thinks its randomly placed) once you kill the right one the others just die instantly, till then you're fighting hordes :]

Jacst
04-17-2010, 05:27 AM
Same here, yup when you play Hard core only normal shot will affect him.
Try hit and run together with having your pet & minions on attack mode.

Xaechireon
04-17-2010, 09:13 AM
God, that's annoying. It doesn't help that my pet gets owned within 5 seconds of trying to confront the dragonkin, and I only have skeletal archers for a 'minion' skill. Oh well, at least I finally got rid of him. Stupid delusional voicesinmyheadfrombadember sage.

Jacst
04-17-2010, 07:17 PM
I find that having Blood Skeleton with frost/web spell is better since they are more mobile and able to keep up with the fast Vanquisher. With the frost/web spell your minions can slow the enemies down for you to snipe.