PDA

View Full Version : Chaos theory multiplayer number

Pinjas
04-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Hello,

I used to play chaos theory for xbox with a friend online and it was a lot of fun. I was considering getting chaos theory for the PC but I was wondering about the number of people that play the game. I fear there wouldn't be many, if any, that play the game.

Does anyone still play chaos theory on a frequent basis?

BaoYeiHowon
04-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Hello,

I used to play chaos theory for xbox with a friend online and it was a lot of fun. I was considering getting chaos theory for the PC but I was wondering about the number of people that play the game. I fear there wouldn't be many, if any, that play the game.

Does anyone still play chaos theory on a frequent basis?

well today there was around 20 players + in the co op part of the game, but usually if i go on chaos theory on a random time it would have less than 10 players. imo don't get it unless you have a friend to play with

Lexluker
04-19-2010, 07:10 AM
I just bought the game yesterday and there were four people in Vs. when I checked it. This was at about 11:30PM Eastern Time. I don't know if games in progress show up though so there might have been more people online. Hopefully now that the xbox live version is down for good more people will hop on this version.