PDA

View Full Version : We feel it just needs a bit more :)

Zone_Dymo
04-18-2010, 06:32 AM
Hi from the ZDSgroup:

We will make a vid on this game pretty soon as 2 members have it (including me :P).

I like the game a lot, infact, I love it, but I just would like it to have a bit more of...well, everything.

1. Unlockable skins for your spaceship
2. More types of enemies
3. Making your beam ever bigger when in Beat Hazard mode
4. Other type of weapons, like you can go for lazers or rockets etc

5. (though this is probably a waaay to big of something to add, a co-op mode online where the host picks the game and the guest streams it from the host so they hear the same)

tr0n187
04-18-2010, 11:00 AM
That would be amazing, I would LOVE to see COOP with music steaming so both people can listen!!!! I just think that it would be too hard to implement and maybe some legal BS, who knows. Your other suggestions I would like to see as well. Maybe the dev will release DLC? I've been having enough fun I would probably even pay for it.

Inferno7734
04-18-2010, 11:01 AM
That would be amazing, I would LOVE to see COOP with music steaming so both people can listen!!!! I just think that it would be too hard to implement and maybe some legal BS, who knows. Your other suggestions I would like to see as well. Maybe the dev will release DLC? I've been having enough fun I would probably even pay for it.

its the legal bs. I was personally thinking that only two people can play this coop. One "creates a server" and picks the songs of HIS soundtracks. The other player cannot touch the server hosts music. But apparently there is still legal issues here...

Mozgus
04-18-2010, 11:14 AM
It badly needs more enemy types. After 3 hours I'm getting very tired of the enemies in this game. There's just so few.