PDA

View Full Version : Resolution issue

Trine
04-19-2010, 02:53 PM
I figured I would post this issue in a separate topic to make sure it was seen ^_^ My native monitor resolution is 1920x1200 and that is what my desktop background is set to. I'm currently playing on a widescreen 1080p tv, connected by HDMI. When I load this game it appears in a much smaller resolution (probably 1076 or 1200) with a squared black box around it to fill in the extra 'space'. When this happens with other games I can usually work around it by changing the resolution in game, or in a config file or something, but I don't seem to have that option here. So... any work arounds for this you might suggest or do you think you can possibly add that option in game?

Trine
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
I've just discovered if I play in 'windowed' mode by hit alt+enter then it fills my entire screen like it's suppose to. This is not ideal though because the window is not adjustable and part of it is cut off by like the taskbar and it also causes the FPS to drop, like it usually does when I play games windowed. So anyway... Is there any way I can adjust the resolution Steve? Or is it something you can add eventually?