PDA

View Full Version : Hats off the to the developers - this game is all shades of awesome!

Archaea
04-20-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm really really impressed with this game. I just downloaded it on a whim, truly because it was on sale for $5. I just played an hour or so and really really love the music, art style and gameplay. Most Excellent Title! So refreshing after the hoardes of mindless FPS titles I've been playing recently! Thumbs way up! I look forward to completing the game and trying it on multiplayer co-op with some buds!

JoelFB
04-21-2010, 05:13 AM
Thanks, and thanks to everyone else too, we definitely see all the messages and feedback even if we don't reply to every single post. :) Hope you enjoy the rest of the game as well!

chrs3
04-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Completly correct! And even the normal price is nice for the game! I just gifted it to a friend because he would miss the deal. Graphics are really top and music fits well in the game.

james_2k
04-21-2010, 03:13 PM
agreed, excellent. the music fits in perfectly.

reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNETI7Oi2cI&feature=related not particularily gameplay but ambience and 'charm', played it when i was young so brought some of the youthful memories back :)

Spathy
04-21-2010, 09:38 PM
Cheers to the developers. I didn't like this game on PS3 due to the bad anti-aliasing (or lack off it) and choppy framerate. But i thought i would give the demo another go on PC and bought it instantly.

Kudos to whoever did the awesome music and narration for this game. Love the art style.

I know Joel stickied the thread, but i wish this game had online co-op, even if it was Peer2Peer. Please reconsider this.