PDA

View Full Version : Not that good.

p4r4n01d
04-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Fast paced gameplay? Not really, try quake live for fast paced action.
Gameplay? seems broken to me, I press jump and he makes 2 movements like its glitchy. When the character runs its like hes sliding aswell, it isnt a smooth performance in the running nor the other movements like the jetpack too. There seems to be some sort of lag from the button execution to the game itself.
It reminded me of my games on the commodore64, this game needs fixing, do not believe the trailer because the trailer is a con.
Yeah it has potential but stick with soldat or crash commando because the gunplay in this is crap compared to that.
Fun factor? Not much there for me, I didnt enjoy killing anyone or dodging because it wasnt fun.
I do not know jack all about programming but it seems like this was a 40mb game not a whopping 500mb.

chaosfox60
04-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Yeah thought I was the only one getting weird animation bugs....

Jump and boost for fast but normal boost = super slow.

Odd sliding movement and all sorts of animation bugs.... so lazy. Didnt even bother to make the chaingun spin :(

p4r4n01d
04-23-2010, 11:55 PM
I just played using the rocket launcher, any slower dude and I may aswell run there and knife the enemy. Dont get me wrong, I love this style of games but they shouldnt release it like this, I am hoping they listen and update because the gun play is the most important thing here and they just are not fun to use at all.

Alpha Kenny One
04-24-2010, 12:21 AM
This game gives me wood, i must disagree!

Mr.Mongoose
04-24-2010, 02:52 AM
Characters need to move a bit faster, the jet pack needs a bit more punch, and they need to get some sort of momentum element in there too so you can build up speed.
Needs some polishing, but could be alright with a couple of tweaks.