PDA

View Full Version : Wings of Luftwaffe Add-on...

StalkerDA
04-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Just bought the Wings of Luftwaffe Add-on and i was wondering if this is a download or how do i activate the DLC to my WoP game???

ightenhill
04-25-2010, 01:16 AM
It just activates, you already have it in the latest patch

Magnum50
04-25-2010, 06:59 AM
I bought the add-on yesterday... it shows up in game but when I click on a mission it ask me to acticate the add-on with a serioal number.... but not seeing that in the keys.

How do I play the add-on?

thx.

flaviossa
04-25-2010, 07:19 AM
Give a mouse right-click above "Wings of Prey" icon in Steam and look for "View game cd key". Youe key must be there. Copy it, and when the game asks for it, write it down.... :cool:

ightenhill
04-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Give a mouse right-click above "Wings of Prey" icon in Steam and look for "View game cd key". Youe key must be there. Copy it, and when the game asks for it, write it down.... :cool:

Or just copy it straign to your clipboard and paste it int the game..works instantly

StalkerDA
04-25-2010, 09:01 PM
The Question is at what time or wich mission the game ask for it i have it even enter it to the YouPlay profile and i havent been asked i have Ver 1.0.3.2 so i have the latest ver but the game has not ask me to input my key yet???

ightenhill
04-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Have you played a mission or a coop game yet, or used the new plane in training? If it lets you without asking for the key I can only assume Steam is activating it automatically for you..

RqpeR
04-26-2010, 07:15 AM
Impossible to find the DLC after purchase.
Same situation as StalkerDA describes: game not asking for key.
The DLC key showing up in Steam is all I get to see from Wings of the Luftwaffe. In game no extra campaign.
Patch 1.0.3.2 installed via Yuplaytorrent downloader.

Steam support does not care to formulate an answer on my claim that the DLC for Wings of Luftwaffe lacks a How to - they send me a general Third Party support link instead.

Anybody here who can describe in detail? Any help will be greatly appreciated and paid with free rookie meat on the BBQ :)

ightenhill
04-26-2010, 07:53 AM
There isnt any DLC to download as such.. All your doing is activating it from inside the game.. Everyone has the content in the latest patch (I think to keep versions together, otherwise in multiplayer you wouldnt see people flying about in the new planes).

Once you bought it you do need to be online with yuplay and then you should just activate it with the key code you were given..

Or just go to http://yuplay.com/story.php?title=Wings-Prey--Wings-Luftwaffe-1 , make sure your logged on to your account, and then click on buy/activate the code and you should be fine.

Just remember to be logged on when doing the process.