PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to play only with people near your rank?

majicm9
04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I am finding it very difficult to be able to actually play the multiplayer as a beginner. It sticks you in with a bunch of level 60 people and i get killed every few seconds. In the xbox version there is a way to play with people within a few levels of your own rank so you can gradually work your way up. Is there any way of doing so on here?

coprophagia
04-27-2010, 06:09 AM
No, there is nothing like a matchmaking system for WAW. And for what its worth, matchmaking is a lie in MW2. You'll be paired with level 70's in that game as well. The only potential benefit in MW2 is the death streaks. But you'll still be dead every few seconds.

Play the WAW campaign awhile with some difficulty for practice. Watch other players in the multiplayer spectate to see how they play, to get ideas and tactics. Or just suck it up and play, and try and get better. If it doesn't bring you enjoyment playing, quit playing altogether. There's no point in wasting time on something that only frustrates you.

Necronaught
05-01-2010, 11:17 AM
The CoD games are dumbed down shooters that have easy kill streaks so all you need to learn are the camping and spamming spots of each map and you can dominate, usually by spawn camping. Don't feel too bad about getting pwned CoD the skill learning curve is flat

Scarlet_Pimp
05-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Just play on servers with less players in, that way you get to learn the maps abit.

Candi ^ Doll
06-29-2010, 02:13 AM
what lvl are you? i'm lvl 10 atm lol, did a system reformat and forgot to backup my user profile so i lost it sigh if so add derfit for waw and sferia for modernwarfare.