PDA

View Full Version : Firepower Trailer and Release Date

FM_kingkatt
04-27-2010, 02:50 AM
The Firepower weapons pack will be launched on May 5. Find out more in the press release: http://www.yougamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1370648

We have also released new trailer showing the weapons in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X6z5gbzKak&fmt=22

And starting April 28 one new weapon a day will be revealed in greater detail on the official website: http://shatteredhorizon.com/details/zerogravitycombat/

vijil
04-27-2010, 04:10 AM
I'll be there for sure :) - can't wait.

So what's next?

Saijin_Naib
04-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Saw some good things (Pistol/SMG/Shotty). Wonder if my Gravity Well grenade got put into the list of new grenades?

Skototropic
04-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Wow I was expecting just one new gun to be added. As soon as I get a new PSU this will be the first thing I play.
Thanks!

bankaiuser
04-27-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks Futuremark developers!! :)

LoganDougall
04-27-2010, 05:21 PM
I love that trio of shots ringing out at 44 seconds on flipside.

Isodus
04-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Sweet, can't wait to see the grenades as well.

liamsharkey
04-28-2010, 09:02 AM
i love u futeremark

Keyelite
04-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Fantastic! Can't wait

stinkytaco
04-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Neato!

Hope this strts populating servers. The only one I alwasy find has the same 5 people on it every day.

vijil
04-30-2010, 05:28 PM
So far it's a machinegun, railgun and shotty, and in the trailer we can see a pistol, another Assault rifle/smg of some sort and an ice pick which I can only assume gives you more range on your melee and probably doesn't need as careful aiming (yeah, I keep missing with the damned melee).

I'm guessing the other two will be new grenades :)

Isodus
05-02-2010, 09:32 PM
So I was just watching the trailer for Firepower again to see what else I could get out of it, and I noticed every single person that died in the trailer was the same person with one exception. At 0:55 is the only person to die in the trailer that wasn't FM_Gargantuan_LOL. I kinda feel sorry for Gargantuan being put through all those deaths just to make a trailer for the game.

honrguard
05-02-2010, 09:49 PM
So far it's a machinegun, railgun and shotty, and in the trailer we can see a pistol, another Assault rifle/smg of some sort and an ice pick which I can only assume gives you more range on your melee and probably doesn't need as careful aiming (yeah, I keep missing with the damned melee).

I'm guessing the other two will be new grenades :)
I'm not sure why I didn't notice it before, but that AR shown in the trailer looks like a redesigned version of the original. It even sounds the same. I feel really dumb for not noticing that before :PSo I was just watching the trailer for Firepower again to see what else I could get out of it, and I noticed every single person that died in the trailer was the same person with one exception. At 0:55 is the only person to die in the trailer that wasn't FM_Gargantuan_LOL. I kinda feel sorry for Gargantuan being put through all those deaths just to make a trailer for the game.lol :p