PDA

View Full Version : Space Invaderz' Community

Greenpeace
04-27-2010, 03:35 AM
Hello I just present my group called Space Invaderz 'Community as stated in the name of the topic.
This group aims to bring together players of all zombie mod like zombie escape, horror and I jumped.
The group is public yet so you can join without invitations.
The server is nearly operational so please feel free to join the group the same players who are not fans of zombie mod to be informed. The server admins also search so you can contact me via Steam
Thank.

--------------------------------------

Bonsoir je viens vous présenter mon groupe intitulé Space Invaderz' Community comme indiqué dans le nom du sujet.
Ce groupe à pour but de rassembler les joueurs de tous les zombie mod comme zombie escape, horror et j'en saute.
Le groupe est public pour le moment donc vous pouvez le joindre sans invitations.
Le serveur est pratiquement opérationnel donc n'hésiter pas à rejoindre le groupe mêmes les joueurs qui ne sont pas adeptes des mod zombie pour être informer. Le serveur chercher également des admins donc vous pouvez me contacter via Steam
Merci :)

Skaery
04-27-2010, 04:46 AM
I really don't think you're allowed to advertise your groups here.

Slayer00
04-27-2010, 05:14 AM
I really don't think you're allowed to advertise your groups here.
Well... His username is Greenpeace so he is allowed to break rules just like the group named Greenpeace? :p

(nah, just joking, I reported this thread already about 30mins ago)

Fuzz Bucket
04-27-2010, 05:23 AM
See Post Your Steam Community Profiles \ Groups (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=583977).

Zefar
04-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Use the thread linked by Fuzz Bucket.