PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my group

Xcava86X
04-27-2010, 02:35 PM
I've come back at home, login in steam and that's what I see in my favourite group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/103582791430748900

This group has been administratively disabled.

What means this? how to reactivate the group? I don't understand anything

Evo Nightmare
04-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Most likely people reported it for offensive or inappropriate content. I have seen posts by VALVe saying it usually temporary.

Xcava86X
04-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Most likely people reported it for offensive or inappropriate content. I have seen posts by VALVe saying it usually temporary.

I hate the haters LOL

:rolleyes:

Xcava86X
04-28-2010, 09:19 PM
I wish an answer by someone of the staff anyway; I want to know if the group will came aviable (it wasn't at all offensive or inappropriate) or if someone will tell me something about the reason of the block, if it will be permanent.

I mean... you valve should inform the owners of the groups when you block them for somereason; I think is a cheap thing to send us a mail, a kind of script which tell to owners that you're checking the group because it was marked as offensive or somewhat and that soon you will let the person know what is the destiny of his/her group.

All this because I still don't know if you're really checking if the group is ok, or if you've decided to block it permanently, or further if one of my admins has betrayed me.

Thanks Valve, and still to render your dreams true.