Now, if we could only get more players... :(

candy
04-28-2010, 06:07 PM
half of us can't play the bloody game because of driver issues
wait till patch... you should get a bunch more people

Dave3d
04-28-2010, 06:11 PM
And some of us are still at work.

And some will play the SP first before going to MP.

And some are in different countries.

And some may NEVER play MP/Online.

Darkmaster2110
04-28-2010, 06:19 PM
And some may NEVER play MP/Online.

This is the problem. I personally love the new versus modes, I just need more people to play them with. I didn't know about the driver issues until just now so when the Steam client issues get resolved and the driver problem gets fixed maybe I will see some more players.

MADDOGGE
04-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Same here I'll be on MP once I complete the SP. Hell I'm still in SA. Been so long since I played my retail copy of SE that I had forgotten lots of stuff. I even found a secret court yard I've never played before with giant frog creatures, giant fish and miniature aliens.LOL Totally funny!

I agree with the OP though CroTeam ya'll done real good again. :cool:

Sorry to hear some are having driver issues.:( I'm assuming GPU drivers? I know someone said they had no sound and a few said that they were lagging but didn't know it was driver related.

Darkmaster2110
04-28-2010, 06:34 PM
I even found a secret court yard I've never played before with giant frog creatures, giant fish and miniature aliens.LOL Totally funny!

LOL, I found this too with my friend and co-op and were were just like :confused:

stinkytaco
04-28-2010, 06:43 PM
+1 for croteam awesomeness!!

Bungle
04-28-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm all about Bad Company 2 for now, but I'm keeping an eye on this game. If I see some good multplayer footage show up on YouTube, I'll buy a copy and give it a shot - although I need a game with teamwork and strategy to keep me interested for any amount of time.

Dedicated servers? Or do you have to rely on matchmaking and P2P for CTF and similar game types? P2P is fine for co-op, but it's no bueno for competitive matches.

stinkytaco
04-28-2010, 07:26 PM
they are dedicated servers.. There is no need for team work in this game, every one progresses at the same rate in Co-op. If you do work as a team things can progress a bit faster.

It really is a great experience. It is unlike any other shooter you have ever played.

I find it just as fun to play with an xbox 360 controller as it is to play with keyboard + mouse.

MADDOGGE
04-28-2010, 09:16 PM
I'm all about Bad Company 2 for now, but I'm keeping an eye on this game. If I see some good multplayer footage show up on YouTube, I'll buy a copy and give it a shot - although I need a game with teamwork and strategy to keep me interested for any amount of time.

Dedicated servers? Or do you have to rely on matchmaking and P2P for CTF and similar game types? P2P is fine for co-op, but it's no bueno for competitive matches.
LOL,:eek: team work in SS. Not really. Your characters move very quickly and you don't have any strat's so everybody basically mobs the monsters! The millions of monsters(exaggerating a little perhaps)! It's a total fragfest seriously. If you have seen gameplay of SSFE you have seen it in SSSE with the exception of the chainsaw/nuke and one other weapon being in SE that aren't in FE. Very very fast paced DM.:D:D. Co-op really crazy!

Bungle
04-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Yeah, I know what to expect if I get this for co-op play. What I'm curious about is if there will be a decent CTF mode or something where people can up the level of competition a bit.

Mr_Fayce
04-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Awesome game, fantastic work croteam as usual.

Juanxz
04-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Serious Sam TSE (non hd) has more people playing multiplayer right now :)
But then again, the hd version is new and people would want to play it multiplayer first.

james_2k
04-29-2010, 01:36 AM
Yeah, I know what to expect if I get this for co-op play. What I'm curious about is if there will be a decent CTF mode or something where people can up the level of competition a bit.

lol, 'pro' up in here

teaMate
04-29-2010, 02:25 AM
I agree, great game

Mr_Fayce
04-29-2010, 03:01 AM
Serious Sam TSE (non hd) has more people playing multiplayer right now :)
But then again, the hd version is new and people would want to play it multiplayer first.

It's been out less then a day =\

vPANDA-Z
04-29-2010, 04:03 AM
There was not so many people in multi on the 1st remake HD, too.

Anyway, these games are great remakes in HD, and they provide a lot of fun and fast action ! Thanx Croteam !

Ankh
04-29-2010, 04:27 AM
Agreement here as well, I'm not much for multiplayer but I'm really enjoying it so far

MADDOGGE
04-29-2010, 06:49 AM
Yeah, I know what to expect if I get this for co-op play. What I'm curious about is if there will be a decent CTF mode or something where people can up the level of competition a bit.Well since tourist mode is kinda like playing hard or insane on the average crap games released these days, yeah you can crank it a good deal.

When/if we get the SDK then you will really be able to go crazy.

Bungle
04-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Well since tourist mode is kinda like playing hard or insane on the average crap games released these days, yeah you can crank it a good deal.

When/if we get the SDK then you will really be able to go crazy.

Ooh, I like that. SDK means custom maps and custom game types.

And to the trolls, I don't think I'm pro. I just don't like mindless TDM games. Also, I'm a pro.

AMC_Duke
04-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Yeah i want to thank to i just checked out Coin Coop its the best mode i ever played !

Awsome Game !

Sky0908
04-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Thank you all guys! We killed ourself to deliver this game. We hope that you will have much fun with it. Also, we will keep our eyes wide open for the wishes and suggestions for our next games. (Btw, I am also a big fan of Coin Coop!!!)

Kloza
04-29-2010, 02:43 PM
Thank you all guys! We killed ourself to deliver this game. We hope that you will have much fun with it. Also, we will keep our eyes wide open for the wishes and suggestions for our next games. (Btw, I am also a big fan of Coin Coop!!!)

I've skipped on a few games to buy this, with all the toned-down games we get these days, this game is an absolute blast to play :cool:

That and it returns good old memories. It wasn't possible to not buy this game.

I appreciate your hard work and thank you, Croteam!

MADDOGGE
04-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Lord I wish Valve would learn to communicate with their customers the way CroTeam does. That personal touch means a lot when you are spending your money on a companies product.:cool:

gregoryashby
04-29-2010, 06:21 PM
GOOD job Croteam!!