PDA

View Full Version : Enter Battle Button

Connormast12
04-30-2010, 10:56 PM
For some reason, when ever I join a game and click the "JOIN BATTLE" Button to spawn, my computer freezes for 4-5 seconds and I don't spawn in. I have to click the button like 50 times before I spawn in. Its very annoying, it only happens after I load a map. If I am playing and die, it won't do it until the next map is loaded or the game ends. I've tried turning aero off and that doesn't help. I play the game with admin rights, turned off UAC, I don't know what else to do. Also, I have the latest drivers for my video card.

This is for BFBC2

MR_KING
04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
l2search

Connormast12
04-30-2010, 11:07 PM
l2search

If your referring to the pined topic, I don't have an anti-virus program running...

cereal3
05-01-2010, 07:21 AM
They are aware of it and hopefully a fix will be along soon

AmatoL
05-01-2010, 07:28 AM
I used to have that after one of the recent patches, it was very annoying.
Talking to a pal on TS at the time and he said just click it once, whereas before I was frantically hitting the button. It seems a lot better after I started doing that, but I'm not convinced it's like it used to be.

wes83
05-01-2010, 07:51 AM
I tried to respawn and help my teamate , i was freaking clicking , screaming , he needed my help.

FU EA , FU dice , my teamate died and we lost the round.

FU EA.....FFFF UUUUUUUUUU
:o

xRatatat
05-01-2010, 10:31 AM
For some reason, when ever I join a game and click the "JOIN BATTLE" Button to spawn, my computer freezes for 4-5 seconds and I don't spawn in. I have to click the button like 50 times before I spawn in. Its very annoying, it only happens after I load a map. If I am playing and die, it won't do it until the next map is loaded or the game ends. I've tried turning aero off and that doesn't help. I play the game with admin rights, turned off UAC, I don't know what else to do. Also, I have the latest drivers for my video card.

This is for BFBC2

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234596

Connormast12
05-02-2010, 09:01 PM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1234596

I already posted I don't have anything running except BFBC2, no anti-virus.