PDA

View Full Version : Install All Games At Once

Kompressor
05-01-2010, 09:48 PM
It takes forever to install all of my games one at a time. Is there a way to install all or multiple games at the same time?

FroggySwede
05-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Stop uninstalling them?

Maledict21
05-01-2010, 09:54 PM
It takes forever to install all of my games one at a time. Is there a way to install all or multiple games at the same time?

No matter what you do, you're going to be limited by your internet connection. Unless you upgrade to a better connection, there isn't much you can do to speed up the process.

cwsault
05-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Well, the process could certainly be sped up if Steam supported selecting more than one game at once to right click and hit install on....

dawnerd
05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
It would be nice if after having three or more games downloading, if the preparing screen didn't take forever.

Although I don't think it would be feasible to have an install all option.

Maledict21
05-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Well, the process could certainly be sped up if Steam supported selecting more than one game at once to right click and hit install on....

Even so, installing that many games at once is going to make the downloads really crawl.

MovieMan999
05-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Even so, installing that many games at once is going to make the downloads really crawl.

Does it matter? I like to start a bunch at one time and let them run overnight, they'll finish by morning. As the smaller ones finish off the bigger ones go faster and faster.

Install all doesn't sound sensible, though. Most people have 100+ games on their account, and telling Steam to go out and download 100+ games at one time could possibly result in a super overload at Valve HQ.

No, I'm just kidding, but honestly I would like to be able to select several via Ctrl + Click and installing several that way. It would be much more efficient than going through one-by-one, waiting a while for each prepare screen to pop up.

nifelan
05-02-2010, 04:48 AM
The overhead when installing several games at once could seriously impact your download performance. Also think about fragmentation that will occur when you download several games at the same time.

Still, being able to select multiple games would be very handy.

Oneironaut
05-02-2010, 05:53 AM
I've seen people before suggest some sort of scheduler for downloads. After Half Life is finished installing it will automatically move to Portal, then TF2, etc. I would love something like that.

Maledict21
05-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Does it matter? I like to start a bunch at one time and let them run overnight, they'll finish by morning. As the smaller ones finish off the bigger ones go faster and faster...

I suppose it depends on the number of games people have. Having five or six going at once isn't a big deal. But most people have more than five or six games. Someone trying to download, say, all 50 of their games in one night is going to get nowhere.

I've seen people before suggest some sort of scheduler for downloads. After Half Life is finished installing it will automatically move to Portal, then TF2, etc. I would love something like that.

Having a scheduler would make this idea a lot more viable in my opinion.

wexer9
05-02-2010, 08:54 AM

That would be cool.

As to the Crtl + Click to select multiple games, I think this is a really good idea. It wouldn't be exclusively for installing multiple games, though, you could also use it to view the forums for multiple games, etc.

nifelan
05-02-2010, 10:12 AM
That would be cool.

As to the Crtl + Click to select multiple games, I think this is a really good idea. It wouldn't be exclusively for installing multiple games, though, you could also use it to view the forums for multiple games, etc.

Or to change the categories for multiple games at once. With 137 games (and possibly even more in the future) it really is not so much fun to manipulate each game on its own ^^

protox01
06-22-2010, 10:00 AM
i have 300 games on steam and im about to buy a new laptop and steam takes 1 week to install please make a "Install All Games" option

MrSmit
06-22-2010, 10:16 AM
a queue system would be way better

Nekomancer
06-22-2010, 10:25 AM
i have 300 games on steam and im about to buy a new laptop and steam takes 1 week to install please make a "Install All Games" option

Why don't you just backup your steamapps folder?

Vetron
06-22-2010, 10:29 AM
I like the idea of a "Install All" button to install all games at once. If this is then combined with the second suggested feature in this thread, a queue system, to only download 10 games (or a value you set) at a time, then it would be brilliant.

paratech2008
06-22-2010, 10:53 AM
The thing is, your bandwidth is split between each download. So you aren't really benefiting from downloading several games at the same time.

I do like the idea of having a queue and downloading a list while you sleep or something similar, but I can't see splitting up your bandwidth over anything more than maybe 5 downloads as even with my 7.1 MBps download, trying to download over 10 games at a time wouldn't be much better than dialup!

Nekomancer
06-22-2010, 10:54 AM
Splitting downloads is a bad idea due to overhead traffic that was already mentioned. A queue system would be a lot more viable solution.

FreemanForPrez
06-22-2010, 11:02 AM

AND
Splitting downloads is a bad idea due to overhead traffic that was already mentioned. A queue system would be a lot more viable solution.

^ These ^
A queue installation setup would probably be the only useful way. I've wished for that before, after buying more than one game at a time. Just set it up and let it do its thing overnight.

Of course, once a game is installed, it should be backed up to disk or CD/DVD, so you never have to deal with downloading again.

MADDOGGE
06-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Like Nekomancer said backing up you steamapps folder is the quickest method.

I never thought of a queue installation. It's embarrassing considering how many demos I have downloaded form Fileplanet for example.:o Great idea. It should also allow you to arrange them in the order of preference you wish them downloaded and installed.

paratech2008
06-22-2010, 11:17 AM
That's not accurate, yes you can back up games, but many games have updates, and you'll have to back them up each update. There are also games that take up as much as 25+ Gyg, try backing that up to 4.7 GB DVDs (not everyone can burn double sided DVDs or wants to pay what they cost) plus you may be spending upwards of an hour per DVD to burn and verify the data.

I'd suggest a big USB external hard drive and to back up the data weekly to it.

L.o.D.
06-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Also, would it not be detrimental to your hardware, depending on what you have?
As in if you have a HDD at 7200rpm, would that still not take a long time on top of your connection?

FreemanForPrez
06-22-2010, 11:25 AM
That's not accurate, yes you can back up games, but many games have updates, and you'll have to back them up each update. There are also games that take up as much as 25+ Gyg, try backing that up to 4.7 GB DVDs (not everyone can burn double sided DVDs or wants to pay what they cost) plus you may be spending upwards of an hour per DVD to burn and verify the data.

I'd suggest a big USB external hard drive and to back up the data weekly to it.

Steam will automatically download any updates if an installed game is an earlier, pre-patch version.
As for DVD sizes, the Steam backup utility allows you to create any sized "chunks" you want to.
Backing up to a very large drive is a good idea too of course. That's what I do. But I've also had drives fail prematurely. My three-year-old Western Ditgial 300 GB "MyBook" external drive just died the other day, for example.

People always want to argue against the CD/DVD burning idea, and for the life of me I just don't see why. To each his own and all that, but I see no valid reason for arguing against it. Whatever inconvenience it may cause, however long it may take, it's alot quicker than waiting for a re-download of a very large game in the event your backup HDD dies.

EDIT:
It took 10+ hours for me to get all the files for the FEAR Ultimate Shooters Edition (17 GB) the other night. But it took about a half hour to back it up. It will take maybe half an hour to burn it to DVDs, and if I ever have to reinstall, maybe an hour at most. Much better than re-downloading, and since I can't count on HDD's lasting forever, seems like a no-brainer, obviously good idea to me.

paratech2008
06-22-2010, 11:45 AM
My point is that its better to back up regularly, and I'd suggest a hard drive over a DVD burner, particularly if you have several big games.

What are your specs? 17 GB of data would be about 4 4.7 GB disks, I have a difficult time seeing how you're burning and verifying DVDs at 10 minutes a piece.

I'm lucky if I can get a DVD burned and verified @ 30 minutes, let alone 4! I'm sure there are many people here who have slower DVD burners, as mine is a 22X DVD burner, and the "best" DVD-R I can get are usually 16X.

I'm not totally against DVD burning, but if I had a large number of games, I'd want to back them up to something at one time and not burned 10-20 DVDs at a time!

I have over 95 GB of games installed in my Steam folder, that's not including everything I own on Steam. Imagine trying to burn that onto DVDs, even double sided DVDs. I think a 500 GB USB hard drive would be more cost effective!

Sure you don't need "up to date" files to restore them, but its better to keep files up to date, and up to date backups make sense. You can update a USB hard drive easier than having to reburn DVDs every time a game is updated!

Steam also isn't good at backing up more than one game at a time. Do you want to burn several indie games to a CD a piece or just back up everything to a hard drive?

FreemanForPrez
06-22-2010, 12:05 PM
My point is that its better to back up regularly, and I'd suggest a hard drive over a DVD burner, particularly if you have several big games.

What are your specs? 17 GB of data would be about 4 4.7 GB disks, I have a difficult time seeing how you're burning and verifying DVDs at 10 minutes a piece.

I'm lucky if I can get a DVD burned and verified @ 30 minutes, let alone 4! I'm sure there are many people here who have slower DVD burners, as mine is a 22X DVD burner, and the "best" DVD-R I can get are usually 16X.

Sure you don't need "up to date" files to restore them, but its better to keep files up to date, and up to date backups make sense. You can update a USB hard drive easier than having to reburn DVDs every time a game is updated!

Steam also isn't good at backing up more than one game at a time. Do you want to burn several indie games to a CD a piece or just back up everything to a hard drive?

Well I guess I should have mentioned I have 3 fast computers on a network, each with CD/DVD burners, so I can do multiple burns at once.
I'm not opposed to the external (or whatever backup) drive, and the majority of my game backups are on HDD's. But I've had drives fail and been burned by that too many times, so I don't see it as anything more than a temporary solution. I also ought to mention that I live in a very high lightning strike state - Florida, where any given day through half the year, PC-frying storms are a very real threat. I have very expensive UPS backups/Surge protectors on all my PCs and electronics, but that's not 100%. Actually, I think it was lightning that killed my MyBook the other day. Two of my neighbors had their TVs fried and one lost his modem. It's storming heavily right now for that matter, lightning all over the place.

So I'm probably a little more leery of motorized drives than most people, and a CD or DVD is safer, IMO. I've had way too many drives fail in the past decade to even count. Even in my PCs I replace all my internal drives every two years and I still don't feel 100% confident about that.

Nekomancer
06-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm using Computers since 1987 and never had a hard drive die on me.

Metro
06-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Would you really play all 300 games in the same time span?

L.o.D.
06-22-2010, 03:18 PM

But have you installed 50+ games instantaneously?

Mangr0v3
06-22-2010, 05:38 PM
But have you installed 50+ games instantaneously?

What's the difference hard-drive wise between installing 50+ games, and restoring a 60GB hard-drive image?

L.o.D.
06-22-2010, 06:55 PM
What's the difference hard-drive wise between installing 50+ games, and restoring a 60GB hard-drive image?

Why are you answering my question with a question?

Would it not be taxing on a computer to install 50+ games at the same time?

Mangr0v3
06-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Why are you answering my question with a question?

Would it not be taxing on a computer to install 50+ games at the same time?

Would it not be taxing on a computer to write 60GB of data at once?

If it's queued, I can't see a problem. Simultaneous installation though would be problematic.

FreemanForPrez
06-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Any time you move around huge chunks of data it takes its toll on a HDD. That motor is only going to spin so many times before it gives up, and moving large blocks through copying/pasting or installing creates extended periods of heat and stress. Doing that alot, coupled with defragging, shortens a drive's life span. Some brands and models are made better than others, but even so, one thing I've discovered is they're all individuals - some are healthier than others due to manufacturing techniques or the environment they're being used in, but some come out of the factory with fatal flaws too, right next to perfect ones.

Phantom7796
06-22-2010, 07:29 PM
I would like this feature as well. I tend to reformat my computer a lot and this would make my life so much easier.

I know my HDD/Internet can handle it because I do it manually as it is... All this feature would do is help :D

L.o.D.
06-22-2010, 07:30 PM
If it's queued, I can't see a problem. Simultaneous installation though would be problematic.

Queued isn't what the OP stated though.
He wants to be able to install all to save time which means to me, instantaneously. Which is why I asked would it not be a bad thing on the machine to install 50+ games at the same time.
I myself have a 104GB steam folder but not all 37 games are installed.

I know my HDD/Internet can handle it because I do it manually as it is.

You manually install say 30+ games instantaneously?
That's quite a feat!

Phantom7796
06-22-2010, 07:47 PM
No... I can install 30+ games AT THE SAME TIME. Not in an instant.
Where did I say instantaneously?
Fail troll is fail.

wits
06-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Having a scheduler would make this idea a lot more viable in my opinion.

Oh hey, that's not a bad idea. I think lots of people would benefit from that. You should put that in the suggestions forum.

FreemanForPrez
06-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh hey, that's not a bad idea. I think lots of people would benefit from that. You should put that in the suggestions forum.

The "suggestions" forum, also known as Where Good Ideas Go To Die. ;)

L.o.D.
06-22-2010, 08:09 PM
No... I can install 30+ games AT THE SAME TIME. Not in an instant.
Where did I say instantaneously?
Fail troll is fail.

Install all usually means instantaneously.
I also never said you said it. I asked you if you did.
Which is not possible manually anyways.
BTW, installing 30+ games "at the same time" means all 30+ games are being installed simultaneously.
Sorry, I didn't mean the games were instantly installed as in no wait time.
I mean simultaneously.

minerva79
06-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Install All could really take a toll on the HDD space, especially for installing more than 100games, taking up more than 600gb or more. I couldn't afford to install one-third of my game at a time, since the HDD space is better used for some other things, like keeping of other multimedia stuff.

However, it would be nice to allow multiple selection of games (with shift or ctrl key) and install them at the same time or queued, instead of clicking install one at a time.

>X2<
06-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Check boxes yes, ALL "JUST NO" I don't want to install 233 games at once thanks.

u2jedi
06-22-2010, 09:57 PM
NTFS would freak out. Maybe Ext4 could handle it. Hm...Linux.

EdyBel
06-23-2010, 04:25 AM
just install your games one by one to avoid the connection problems !!

FreemanForPrez
06-23-2010, 07:39 AM
just install your games one by one to avoid the connection problems !!

Unless I missed something, I believe that installing them one by one is the completely opposite goal here...

Forsythia
06-23-2010, 08:57 AM
A queue system would be excellent, install all games at once... not so much.

gobbybobby
06-23-2010, 12:23 PM

You are very lucky.

If you have a 100 meg Connection or faster installing 50 games and downloading them at the same time might work to some degree. Say if you took yer laptop to work and used your business very fast connection (if they have a fast one) My college has 40 meg would love to do my Steam downloading there (If I had a lappy)

Installing 1 game take long for me ''please wait while steam perpares files'' Y that take so long, I have a mid spec machine, sometimes it fast sometimes it take forever. My 1.5 meg connection fail me maybe?

A Q feacture would be good. If you bought a game pack and want to leave it on overnight, but download the game you want to play first I be happy.

Koraboros
06-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Steam already has the means to do so.

Simply buy more than one game at once and press install game at the receipt screen:

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo1/koraboros/MultipleInstallations.png
But there is no manual way to do it.

WACOMalt
07-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Steam already has the means to do so.

Simply buy more than one game at once and press install game at the receipt screen:

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo1/koraboros/MultipleInstallations.png
But there is no manual way to do it.

all the less excuses for them to use for not having the functionality manually.

icyinferno
07-07-2010, 07:26 AM
How about an install all games at once from a backed up steamapps folder. I frequently backup my steamapps folder, but it still takes a while to restore the games after building a new computer etc, because I have to manually unpause a bunch of the games.

HobbitStomper
07-07-2010, 07:31 AM
All at once, bad idea. I'd be probably downloading over 300GB then.
But if there would be a batch option, yeah, I wouldn't mind that. Especially after a massive sale or when buying a collection pack.

But some games take over night to download anyway, so it's not like I need to make clicks every few minutes.

monokrome
11-25-2010, 03:59 PM
I'd be downloading over 300GB at once with an install all option, and I'd be happy to have it.

Because - right now - the backup utility always breaks on restore (so I waste 3 hours backing up just to see that restore didn't work) and then I have to manually download all 80 of my games after reinstalling Windows.

To all of you whom think that say this sort of option is unrealistic, you are not correct. The functionality is already there - Valve just needs to add an option to make use of it. Right now, you can hit "Install New Games" after buying multiple games. This means that there's some sort of low-level facility for installing games in batch, but there's simply no interface tied to it aside from in the store.

There should be one.

Kompressor
11-25-2010, 04:27 PM
What would be nice is if there was a window that listed all of the games that are not installed with check boxes, and you check all of the games you want to install and click a button to install the selected games.

bamccaig
02-05-2011, 11:14 PM
I'm not expecting Steam to actually download all games at once. I'm only expecting it to acknowledge that I want it to install all of my games without any further intervention from me. As is, I generally mark all of my favorites for immediate install: Counter-Strike: Source, main games in the Half-Life series, Portal, Max Payne series, etc. As those complete, I add more and more to the "queue". Steam itself seems to manage how many it downloads at a time because as I periodically check on its progress it seems to have automatically paused certain downloads temporarily. All that I'm asking for is a way to save me, the user, the painstaking effort of right-clicking a game, clicking "Install Game...", clicking "Next", clicking "Next", waiting 30 seconds or 5 minutes for the progress bar on "Preparing to install your game" to complete, and then click Finish. Multiplied by 45. :mad:

If you consider just the best case of 30 seconds for the progress bar to fill per game, that's already 22 minutes of my time waiting for the computer to ask me its next question. And I already know what it's going to ask me and already know the answer! Those are completely wasted minutes because I answer the same damn question the exact same way every time. "Yes, OK, Finish, GTFO!" Obviously, I don't actually stare at the dialog for those 5 minutes every time either. I move on to other things, and check back with Steam when I get a chance. This wastes less of my immediate time, but dramatically increases the overall time that it takes to install all of my games because there is time that Steam is waiting for me to answer and I'm busy with something else.

Steam should allow you to select any number of games, summarize the stats for them all, and then provide you with a single dialog identical to what you get now. It should also allow you to prioritize those games that you want finished first (e.g., Counter-Strike). It's definitely feasible. I couldn't believe that it (apparently?) isn't implemented yet...

Zedo Mann
02-05-2011, 11:27 PM
So if you move to a new PC or something, just install them in the order that you want to play them.

VegasXL
02-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Backup your steamapps folder.

/thread

schnitzeljaeger
02-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Steam should allow you to select any number of games, summarize the stats for them all, and then provide you with a single dialog identical to what you get now. It should also allow you to prioritize those games that you want finished first (e.g., Counter-Strike). It's definitely feasible. I couldn't believe that it (apparently?) isn't implemented yet...

This seems reasonable. I'm all for it :)

Spetznack
07-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Great idea!

I'd very much like to easily select and install as many games as i like. Here's my thoughts:

In my mind i see a window with all my games in it, in here i can use checkboxes to select backup\install\make shortcuts. (with check\uncheck all option OBVIOUSLY since some of us just have ALOT of games..)
I think this would be a nice feature in ADDITION to do all the same things through just selecting games in games library! (backup\install\make shortcuts)

For the record I was relieved when steam released categories, but I was actually pretty jarateed when I found out that there is no other way to put multiple games in one category than right-clicking each game and go thorugh a serie of clicks and a window...! Should be as simple as adding a ctrl-leftclick combo right?

I'm surprised that steam haven't changed this yet, and it's frustrating when you have bought large game-packs..

I know all theese ideas have been mentioned in theese forums since the big steam interface update about a year (or two??) ago, they have even been rounded up in this thread here (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1732502). So why are we not seeing any changes? On several reviews on the steam platform this stuff is brought up, it is bad press and bad customer service.

Thx for hearing me out :)

DragonFlyM13
07-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Why don't you just backup your steamapps folder?

i always backup my steamapps folder, but then it still takes FOREVER to install them all unless you save the NCF files aswell.

but it's good to sometimes trow those out and let steam check the games it just takes FOREVER if you have 330+ games like me XD

Teh_Guy
07-28-2011, 03:59 PM
So if you move to a new PC or something, just install them in the order that you want to play them.
Backup your steamapps folder.

/thread

Anyhow, installing EVERYTHING AT ONCE can get pretty unrealistic depending on how many games you have and how big they each are.

i always backup my steamapps folder, but then it still takes FOREVER to install them all unless you save the NCF files aswell.
get a drive with a faster read/write speed.

kieranmullen
03-18-2012, 11:25 PM
2012 and still no queue for download? Pretty lame steam!

For the morons that say "backup" Well, I heva never played the 20 games I purchased. I will do a manual blueray backup of the folder instead of using the slow and broekn steam backup system.

SoulHarvester
03-19-2012, 03:31 AM

This, so much.

It would lessen the probability of massive disc fragmentation, and it would probably download faster if maximizing the download speed of one or two games at a time, instead of trying to download a large amount at the same time and all of them having extremely slow and varying download speeds.

Eetami
03-19-2012, 03:59 AM
This is really a good suggestion! Seconded.

RoXX1337
04-16-2012, 10:12 AM
I really want this feature, it's so tedious to click install wait for the ****ing bars to move to the end, click the "no i dont want ♥♥♥♥ty desktop icons" checkbox and finish button for 200+ games!

real4xor
04-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Well, not too sure about the "install all" thing seeing as I got 1000 games...

Per category would be nice. So you can install a pre-selected list at once.

But a verify integrity for all installed games would be great, especially when you move/re-install Steam.

Es5OBiE
06-28-2012, 03:58 AM
phht still found the best way (quickest)is to copy the downloaded files or rename the the steam folder re install the computer install steam and copy old files over new steam install but it still leaves you with the small update for every single game. Not to mention this content conversion. Who cares whats best for you. whats best for the whole is if someone wants to multi download let them the stupid download menu half the time it pauses things without doing it when you pause it it doesn't always pause takes forever to change to all games to the download page in list mode what a dik around...the simplest download programs have download managers in them why doesn't steam??? and most download managers are free...I hate to say it if I want to scheduled my download for after I go to bed or while I'm at work why can't I. this manual clicking is for chumps...as is this backup games..one at a time the last time I downloaded anything one at a time was dialup....maybe not download all my games but a few at a time...and enough with the pop up boxes. Well thats my rant...

theyarecoming4u
10-07-2012, 03:43 PM
I have all my Steam games installed to a separate drive so I don't have to redownload them every time. However, even now it's still a very time consuming process to launch every game. Some have to be converted to a new format; some have to download updates that didn't work automatically; some become corrupt and I have to manually verify the game cache; all of them require admin permission on first launch and install DirectX, VBC++, etc. The point is that it's a time consuming process that could and should be dramatically reduced. And then there's the possibility a hard drive failure will require redownloading all the games again, which at the moment is an incredibly time consuming process.

Valve really needs to get on top of this. The Steam client needs a complete overhaul. You should be able to select multiple games at once, not just for installing them together but for adding them to groups, changing properties (like whether they auto-update). You should be able to install all games at once, as even if you have your Steam folder backed up and don't need to download anything the first-run process is still time consuming. You should be able to prioritise downloads.

Valve has already announced download scheduling, bandwidth throttling, and prioritising which games get downloaded first - in fact it was over a year ago now - and yet they still haven't been implemented. Some of this functionality is incredibly simple to implement, which is why it's all the more frustrating.

Valve is making a decent amount of money through Steam and I'd like to see more of an investment in the Steam platform. There have been a lot of very worthwhile additions but it's time to address the basics.

Satoru
10-07-2012, 06:30 PM
YOu can use the web interface to isntall multiple games at once

DragonFlyM13
12-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Why do people keep ♥♥♥♥♥ing, he asked a question if it was possible to install multiple games at the same time, do everyone a favour and give a constructive awnser or don't type anything at all.

the whole: why'd you wanna do that? or i never had a HDD die or what not crap is NOT helping anyone.

and YES it should be implemented: either a Install "Selection" or some sort of BATCH process that does it for ya.

MADDOGGE
12-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Why don't you just backup your steamapps folder?This, it's so much easier. I wouldn't mind a queue system for when I buy multiple new games though,:D:cool:.

Cammalleri
12-19-2012, 01:05 PM
This, it's so much easier. I wouldn't mind a queue system for when I buy multiple new games though,:D:cool:.

wtf wrong thread

half_user
03-12-2013, 11:17 AM
I definitely want an install all that downloads any games you don't have installed prepares all for launch! I also want to be able to cntl + click or drag the game list and thus be able to right click and do things like install. I already back up my games. But if one day my house burns down and I don't 1.5 TB offsite backup, it would be nice to redownload. Steam only dl's at your internet speed so it's not like I'm DDOSing them. I'd just have to wait a week before it all finishes. Definitely, we need this!!!

bessent
03-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Why do people keep ♥♥♥♥♥ing, he asked a question if it was possible to install multiple games at the same time, do everyone a favour and give a constructive awnser or don't type anything at all.

Way to violate your own premise!