PDA

View Full Version : Product Code invalid for Windows Live

subyman
05-04-2010, 10:29 AM
I got through the secrurom deal with my key but Windows Live is not accepting the key and I can not play online. Is there another problem with these keys? Anyone else having issues?

KabraxisObliv
05-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Windows Live says that your key is invalid. Same problem here.

Solution: Click "Try again" or something (maybe "Use other key".. something like that).
Just copy and paste your key a again and it will work (at least for me).
Just retype it.

TERR6RRUS
05-04-2010, 10:41 AM
i have it to . says "you are not online and you cant write reedme code "

juhaszjani1988
05-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Its works for me, i type it manually

gnaeh
05-04-2010, 01:13 PM
I have problems with Windows Live too.
Windows Live gives me "Your product key is invalid..." every time I try to sign in to Winfows Live.

A strange thing is, that my key is only 24 digits long, and when I add one random digit to my valid key (so it matches 25 digits) and then klick "submit", I can enter my Windows Live ID and password(, witch I formerly couldn't do). But when I proceed signing in, it gives me "Please enter an valid product key".

I came up with this theory:
The game only accepts a key, whitch is 25 digits long, and doesnt even try to validate keys, that doesnt match the lenght of 25.
Securom has already validated my key, so it must be correct.
I have only a short key and now I cant save my game progress. :mad:

Edit: Aww, Im dumb as ♥♥♥♥. I couldnt decide between VV and W.
My problem is now solved.

sparta69
05-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Stop complaining about windows live and you receiving the messege "Your product Key is invalid"....It is not invalid. The problem is you keep entering the wrong number. I validated throught the securom just fine..and then when I tried to validate with windows live I was getting the same messege "Invalid"....I was typing the numbers wrong (because I wanted to play NOW) I was miss typing.....So check your numbers....it's not windows live fault...it's your own error.

subyman
05-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Stop complaining about windows live and you receiving the messege "Your product Key is invalid"....It is not invalid. The problem is you keep entering the wrong number. I validated throught the securom just fine..and then when I tried to validate with windows live I was getting the same messege "Invalid"....I was typing the numbers wrong (because I wanted to play NOW) I was miss typing.....So check your numbers....it's not windows live fault...it's your own error.

I didn't type in anything, it used the cd key that was used during securom activation.

BigRob154
05-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Worked for me. Just copied the Key from Steam into clipboard and pasting it via STRG+V (DRM Dialog and GFWL).

goweb
05-05-2010, 02:07 AM
I didn't type in anything, it used the cd key that was used during securom activation.

This seems to happen with other SecuROM-activated GFWL games as well. All you need to do is click on "Try again" and paste the code in when asked for it (assuming you select the copy to clipboard option when the CD key is displayed, which is by far the easiest way to do it).