PDA

View Full Version : Problem setting control settups for Driving Force GT

ShockerX
05-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Having some issues setting up controls. It appears that something is "pressed" which is the break pedal. Especially when configuring a control, it set to "Anisotripic 0 - Axis Y+". I could still set controls if I press the desired button quickly, but its annoying.

Especially when I set Break/reverse for "Anisotripic 0 - Axis Y+", during the game, it automatically go reverse without even pressing the pedal. Is anyone else with this controller having issues? I played Dirt 2 and its working fine, but not with Fuel. Help please anyone? I want to vroom vrooooom :(

dukmiester2
05-06-2010, 06:11 PM
I use a Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel and the same thing was happening.

I fixed the problem by using the Logitech Gameing Software for my wheel and set the gas and break pedals to show up as "combined pedals" for Fuel.

Now, the control setup in game lets me set all the correct controls without that hassle and the gas and break pedals work as expected in game (no more going backwards without having pushed the break pedal).

Don't know what software works for your controler or how more to advise you, but see if there is a way to make the game "see" the gas and break pedals as "combined pedals".

Hope this helps.

svx22
05-07-2010, 03:41 AM
If I remember correctly:
For gas pedal:
Press and hold the gas pedal before clicking on the acceleration assignment.
Click the accelleration assignment.
let go of the pedal.
You gas should now be configured.
Same thing for brake.

Incredibly dumb, but it's Codemasters.