bob_loblaw
05-06-2010, 10:18 PM
What the ♥♥♥♥ing F?

Sambo110
05-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Get used to it.

luckyluke304
05-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Yeah what the ♥♥♥♥ is with this usually when this ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ happens they keep the game $49.99 USD for Australians for a few weeks or days but jumping straight to ♥♥♥♥ing $80 ♥♥♥♥ you steam simple as that this ♥♥♥♥ ticks me right off i was going to buy this for me and my friend but im not paying $182 Australian Dollars for two copies of this game that's at current exchange rate

simple ♥♥♥♥ regional pricing

/end of rant/

Sorry about all the swearing just annoyed.....

Croziac
05-07-2010, 03:09 AM
Yep $30 more & no manual or anything.

So glad the US / Aus Free Trade Agreement helps with pricing (not!).

I don't blame Valve one bit. Having over 120+ games so far via Steam.

I'll wait for it to be on special in about a year in EBGames or Game!. Then link it to Steam (we assume that can be achieved due to Steamworks).

Though ever been into an EB store nowadays & noticing there is like no PC game space now other than EA titles (Sims etc). They just don't sell very well in retail.

Croz

No1_Obaruler
05-07-2010, 03:12 AM
What the ♥♥♥♥ing F?

Welcome to Steam. ^^

No, srsly: I can feel your pain, 55€ for the Digital Deluxe Edition here (GER), thats ~$70 as well ...... buy it as a retail copy or so, should be cheaper ..... im takin the higher shop price as some kind of "preorder bonus" additional price, to get the preorder unlocks Steam offers ..... (otherwise I'd go on rampage as well, feeling ripped off etc. xD)

But Note: Valve doesnt make the price, the publishers do.

Modiga-Disabled
05-07-2010, 05:47 AM
But Note: Valve doesnt make the price, the publishers do.

Indeed.

kaheiyeh
05-07-2010, 06:28 AM
I just normally buy it internationally and get it shipped over here for less than $50 if I see any price above $49.99.

Ghostmane
05-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Welcome to 2K Games, EA and THQ.

toejam
05-07-2010, 08:21 AM
What they don't realize is that in doing this they GREATLY reduce digital distribution sales.
I for one have skipped pre-ordering a few games, or buying 'em, simply due to inflated pricing.
I got my copy of MW2 retail, as I did with AvP, simply because it costs so much more online.

General Balls
05-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Civ5 is one of the few games I'd consider worth the money nowadays that I've been blessed with Steams (generally) low prices compared to Aussie retail.

On that note, however, I'm not going to buy it at this price because I'm not going to support the outrageous prices we've had to pay otherwise. Bugger that for a lark, I've been using Steam to get away from these prices.

spinFX
05-07-2010, 12:19 PM
This is one reason things get pirated.

I wonder if the old way of buying from the UK (which is cheaper than the US) steam store will work here.

I would have preordered without a second thought until I saw that price, now I may wait for reviews.

Avs
05-07-2010, 03:15 PM
We all know you will all get the game for less than the $80 rediculous price. At some point the price points will change. It just takes time.

SilentbobSC
05-07-2010, 04:34 PM
It costs a LOT of money to ship those bits over seas... the 'tubes get all clogged.

surg3on
05-07-2010, 04:34 PM
weirdly enough I'm visiting the US when civ5 is realeased so instead of giving them $80US with steams small cut I'll but it for $50US or less with wall-marts big ♥♥♥ cut :)

Stick it to the man :p

I have never purchased a game with inflated aussie pricing on steam and I never will. If they want to make it the same cost as retail I'll buy retail just to hurt them (and to save me download limit).

luckyluke304
05-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Apparently they are ment to be making a Wal-mart in in Melbourne CBD or Dock lands or something like that im not sure if its still on but tbh i hope not

Quote from my American friend

"Wal-marts in America decide were towns are put"

Terry Pie
05-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Welcome to Steam? Are you guys crazy? The whole reason I started buying off Steam was because games were at US prices, so you'd be saving 50%+. Eg: orange box pre-order was $50 when in store it'd set you back $100. It is the publishers of these games that decide the prices, so we've no one to blame but them. In the past year or so they have of course cottoned on that Aussie PC gamers are utilising Steam to buy their games because we don't get ripped off, so now they're ripping us off on there too.

Good work on their part, I'm just going to order it from the States and have it shipped over, why? Because it'll be a ♥♥♥♥load cheaper than NINETY BLOODY DOLLARS.

minerva79
05-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Just treat it like $30 service tax for the lovely sun and sea you have there. Booze is cheap too!

Geowil
05-07-2010, 07:25 PM
I find it interesting that no one, or very few are, is looking at this from the actual publishers perspective.

Let's say that they sell the game for $40 in Australian. The money comes back to the publisher, is converted and they make $20~$25 on the sale, half of what us USD price is.

It is all about conversion rates, if you pay more for your product in your national currency then it costs in USD that is because your currency is weaker then the USD.

If you pay less in your currency then the USD price, that is because the USD is weaker then your currency.

There is nothing you can do about it to change that, except have someone buy it for you. Either way the publishers still make $40 USD.

minerva79
05-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Errrr... the aussies are paying in USD.

Geowil
05-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Errrr... the aussies are paying in USD.

I thought their currency was euro or pounds, something other then USD.

Or do you mean paying to Steam?

minerva79
05-07-2010, 07:45 PM
They pay in USD for any Steam game. http://www.steamgamesales.com/?cc=au

http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=au

Play around with the cc=country code option. You'll see that the prices on steam for uk is in pound, and germany (de) is in euros.

The additional amount has nothing to do with currency conversion rate. It's more to do with their very liberal and perfectly sound minded policy in gaming. *sarcasm intended*

AXidenT
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
...Also looks like we don't have Civilization III. :(

minerva79
05-07-2010, 08:05 PM
...Also looks like we don't have Civilization III. :(

Stop rubbing in. I don't see most 2k games on my country's steam site, cept for Bioshock 2 (not even 1!) and PB Winterbottom. Civilisation doesn't exist here. LOL.

AXidenT
05-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Stop rubbing in. I don't see most 2k games on my country's steam site, cept for Bioshock 2 (not even 1!) and PB Winterbottom. Civilisation doesn't exist here. LOL.

...We don't have either Max Payne either... Which are apparently meant to be there.

Why can't 2K just release stuff the same everywhere at reasonable prices?

minerva79
05-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Haha~! Well, 2K games must have suffered some trauma while they were in Canberra.

mbaitoff
05-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Here in RU, retail games are even cheaper. Remember L4D2 was $45 in Steam Store? Well, it was $13 in the nearest shop.

Daverwob
05-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Apparently they are ment to be making a Wal-mart in in Melbourne CBD or Dock lands or something like that im not sure if its still on but tbh i hope not

Quote from my American friend

"Wal-marts in America decide were towns are put"

It's called CostCo, and it's a bit different to Walmart as I understand it. They actually pay their workers, and they basically sell wholesale goods, requiring a yearly membership for each person to shop there, they also source much of their produce locally, I'm told, kind of an anti-Walmart according to my sister who is a member, I have yet to go though, just for those who are curious!

greyeye77
05-08-2010, 01:53 AM
ahh~~~ 2k games, dont we just love them.
Im a great CIV fan, but i'll pass.

slayerking
05-08-2010, 04:13 AM
I find it interesting that no one, or very few are, is looking at this from the actual publishers perspective.

Let's say that they sell the game for $40 in Australian. The money comes back to the publisher, is converted and they make $20~$25 on the sale, half of what us USD price is.

It is all about conversion rates, if you pay more for your product in your national currency then it costs in USD that is because your currency is weaker then the USD.

If you pay less in your currency then the USD price, that is because the USD is weaker then your currency.

There is nothing you can do about it to change that, except have someone buy it for you. Either way the publishers still make $40 USD.

No offence mate but you got no idea. It's $50USD to Americans, It's $80USD ($90AUD) to Australians, It's regional price fixing nothing more.
I feel bad for the Europeans actually because they are getting shafted big time. The euro is worth a lot more than the USD yet they get to pay an exchange rate of $1 for 1, A blatant money grab.

Jigoku
05-08-2010, 04:35 AM
It is more than regional price fixing though. The point people forget to factor in is that although the game is being distributed via Steam, it is still the regional publisher who needs to receive the profit from the sale. So a sale of Civ 5 in Australia nets profits for 2K Australia, rather than its US counterpart.

Now 2K Australia has to operate, funnily enough, inside Australia, where operating costs are subject to regional market forces, which are completely different to those present in other countries. They need to make a profit in Australia. If they don't, they fold and 2K no longer has a publisher/distributor in the region and then we all lose ...

I hate regional pricing as much as the next person, but it is a far more complex issue than you suggest by simply saying it is "price fixing".

spinFX
05-08-2010, 04:35 AM
No offence mate but you got no idea. It's $50USD to Americans, It's $80USD ($90AUD) to Australians, It's regional price fixing nothing more.
I feel bad for the Europeans actually because they are getting shafted big time. The euro is worth a lot more than the USD yet they get to pay an exchange rate of $1 for 1, A blatant money grab.

Umm the $80 USD on the Australian steam is just $80 USD. You don't need to convert anything to compare the prices because we are comparing USD to USD.

There is no justification for having us pay an extra $30 USD for nothing.

As I pointed out it is roughly $45 USD on the UK Steam website. Even the $5 difference is still fairly unjustified but a lot easier to swallow than $30. There may be a legitimate reason for a $5 difference, I cannot fathom there being one for a $30 difference.

AXidenT
05-08-2010, 04:43 AM
It is more than regional price fixing though. The point people forget to factor in is that although the game is being distributed via Steam, it is still the regional publisher who needs to receive the profit from the sale. So a sale of Civ 5 in Australia nets profits for 2K Australia, rather than its US counterpart.

Now 2K Australia has to operate, funnily enough, inside Australia, where operating costs are subject to regional market forces, which are completely different to those present in other countries. They need to make a profit in Australia. If they don't, they fold and 2K no longer has a publisher/distributor in the region and then we all lose ...

I hate regional pricing as much as the next person, but it is a far more complex issue than you suggest by simply saying it is "price fixing".

...What about not releasing half their catalog here? :(

Jigoku
05-08-2010, 04:52 AM
Perhaps an agreement couldn't be or wasn't negotiated. Only a guess ...

Venturai
05-08-2010, 06:14 AM

Well isn't this marvellous. I'm feeling better about 2k Games already. I mean, everyone knows that digital distribution bypasses the increased cost of having to physically distribute in a region altogether, but hell, I guess they figured they'd just make us internet consumers pay for it anyway.

Essentially, it still just boils down to the same thing. They're charging us more because we live further away. Where the money goes is besides the point, and in any case, not the consumer's concern. All we see is that we're being charged more for the same product.

At $49.99US, I'd have bought this, no questions asked. But at $79.99US, no chance. That's p*ss-taking. -1 sale.

slayerking
05-08-2010, 09:07 AM

Actually it's because of retailers like EBgames (this one mostly), They have been complaining that they can't compete so we get the price FIXED to allow for competition. Although with eb's prices, If I really had to buy the game it would still be cheaper on steam.

slayerking
05-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Umm the $80 USD on the Australian steam is just $80 USD. You don't need to convert anything to compare the prices because we are comparing USD to USD.

Tell that to the bank ;) I was just putting it up for those who complain about paying $50-$60 per game, You know the ones.

Naithin
05-09-2010, 02:11 AM

While this is the most honest answer I think I've seen on the issue, I still think it's somewhat rediculous just how much they add to the price for this.

$30 USD at many times in the NZD cycle is almost enough to buy the game a second time.

If this is the actual reason for it, fine. I could probably live with this, if the markup was at a far more reasonable level. $5-$10 USD more at the most.

But I'd also request that NZ stop being lumped in with the AU crowd for this, as it's mostly worked on the AU currency I'm guessing, which is typically much stronger vs the USD than the NZD is.

As things stand currently though, any game I see marked up like this, I don't buy via steam at all. Even on special I typically avoid them even at 50% because it's so galling to see a 50% sale that makes the game cost only the same amount as what US folk were picking it up for all along.

And unless I really *really* want the game, I don't pick it up retail either, so it isn't like the local distributor is getting anything out of it then.

As much as I want Civ5, I want to do my part to discourage this behaviour more, so will not be getting it.

spinFX
05-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Bump for great justice!

rushtodeath
05-10-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm buying retail regardless.

Need a manual for Civ games :o

thePyro_13
05-11-2010, 06:59 AM
Actually it's because of retailers like EBgames (this one mostly), They have been complaining that they can't compete so we get the price FIXED to allow for competition. Although with eb's prices, If I really had to buy the game it would still be cheaper on steam.

This, EB should be lowering its prices if it wants to compete. rather than having prices everywhere else artificially inflated.

I just got the Civ 4 pack during the weekend, so I'll be playing that for a while. Hopefully by the time I feel like moving on to civ 5 it'll be in a bargain bin somewhere.

I don't think it'll ever have a reasonable price on steam. Borderlands is still $80USD despite the price going down on the US site to a mere $30USD. 50 bucks of pure profit.

luckyluke304
05-11-2010, 10:46 PM
they would sell a hell of a lot more copies of the game if it were priced similar to the US....

Bettik
05-13-2010, 06:26 AM
Yeah, that price is not going to translate into a sale for me either. I can understand minor regional variations but almost doubling the price just because it gets delivered over Australian tubes is ridiculous. Shame, too.. Been playing Civ since 1.

Dean478
05-13-2010, 09:05 AM

Oh bull crap!

So why can I go to a shop and pick up Modern Warfare 2 for $30, register it on Steam (which the publisher is well aware of) toss away the disc (and thus waste their time and money making it) instead of paying $90 for it on Steam??

If it wasn't price fixing they'd actually FIX the price once the retail copies drop!

I'd understand a 10% difference between AUD/USD depending on the day.. but the rest of it?

This is why digital distribution is hardly moving. The entire physical retail side of things shouldn't even be here anymore.

Reaper47
05-13-2010, 11:13 AM
It's pretty well known that Australia has a 60% "Australia tax" applied to bits and bytes. The companies have no choice but to rip you off. /sarcasm

glasseye67
05-13-2010, 06:08 PM
This is why I am getting out of computer gaming after almost 25 years come 2012? My age is showing.

If you read some of the articles and forum posts that are out there the price of a game is going up a good $20.00 to $30.00. By 2015 don't be suprised if a Call Of Duty game is $100.00 right up front without the collectors editions.

I am going back and replaying some of the ones I already have. (I have some on my shelves I have never even opened). The heck with putting out money on a game that in a year comes down 1/2 price.

Maybe when I hit sixty I will by a new computer. Laters.

Lavec
05-14-2010, 08:10 AM
I haven't purchased a game locally in Australia in 2 years and I get all my games from good online stores for usually 1/2 the price. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post links but try cdwow, amazon uk, or play.com and you'll see that UK prices are usually 1/2 our prices and some online stores even ship for free. Trust me it's worth shopping around and buying online.

Only after we all take our business elsewhere will Australian publishers lift their game and stop their profiteering at our expense. Whinging won't change a thing but take your money elsewhere and it might eventually.

AusSkiller
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
When it costs significantly less to buy an individual retail copy of a game and have it singularly shipped, by air, express, to your doorstep than buying a digital version or local retail version then it's pretty obvious that price fixing is involved. There is NO way it actually costs THAT much more... well unless publishers can't do basic math ;).

If you read some of the articles and forum posts that are out there the price of a game is going up a good $20.00 to $30.00. By 2015 don't be suprised if a Call Of Duty game is $100.00 right up front without the collectors editions.

Don't get me started, $100 is almost what we are already paying here for PC games in USD :(, if you are talking console then it's a bloody price drop!

Proof:
http://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-146755-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-Xbox-360 (AUD$119.95 at time of post)
http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=120&From=AUD&To=USD (1 AUD = 0.886174 USD at time of posting)

slayerking
05-14-2010, 07:15 PM
I haven't purchased a game locally in Australia in 2 years and I get all my games from good online stores for usually 1/2 the price. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post links but try cdwow, amazon uk, or play.com and you'll see that UK prices are usually 1/2 our prices and some online stores even ship for free. Trust me it's worth shopping around and buying online.

Yep same here mate, I haven't bought a pc game in Aus for years and have no intention on doing so unless they are at a respectable price not a blatant rip off. Walk into any EB store and the new games will be $119.95 and the second hand pre owned ones will be only $5 less than new, I mean WTF!! they probably only gave the poor guy that traded it $5-$10 store credit for it.

fixedr6
05-16-2010, 03:53 PM
2k has lost another sale in Australia here too, as this is blatant price fixing.

There is no reason for the massive mark up on a non-physical product that the publisher or a volunteer mod can make which holds up to even casual scrutiny. If physical game sales do not do well in this territory any more, perhaps publishers are pricing incorrectly.

This game can be easily purchased and physically shipped for less than half the cost of buying a digital copy on Steam. The price is outrageous; my money will go elsewhere.

BirdKiller
05-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Yahtzee hypothesized that maybe your ancestors of ye olde were convicted for killing the ancestors of all the publishers. Maybe this is sort of a slow bleeding revenge :)

Europhoria
05-17-2010, 03:01 AM
Is the game actually going to be sold retail here? I don't see EB advertising it. I might head into one of the shops a little down the track and ask.

thePyro_13
05-18-2010, 01:19 AM
Because the publishers, politicians and marketing dept don't care, I'd advise all of us to pirate what we can until they stop ripping us off.

That's a brilliant way to get the thread locked.

Simply buying games at reasonable prices from overseas and having them shipped is more than enough. Aussie publishers(Or should I say Aussie departments of american publishers) wont be able to record profits from your purchases either way.

And you'll get the game at around the same price other countries are paying(which is exactly what we want).

This thread shows promise of a possible way to avoid the price fixing. (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1270961)

getonwithit
05-24-2010, 12:48 AM
The point people forget to factor in is that although the game is being distributed via Steam, it is still the regional publisher who needs to receive the profit from the sale. So a sale of Civ 5 in Australia nets profits for 2K Australia, rather than its US counterpart.

Regionals need to profit from the sale? If I'm paying my money to steam and steam deliver it to me, then why should 2K get a cut? What contribution have they made to deserve any reward? What expense have they incurred?

Is this not unlike the battle we had with CD price fixing five years ago? We suffered years of 'independent' reports concluding $30+ per music CD was actually cheap and we should count ourselves lucky! Only to wake up to $20 one morning, around the time iTunes finally won their battle to sell to AU.

It may be complex in the old world economy, what with all the middlemen. But that's exactly why it is overpriced and uncompetitive. Dismantlement of that system is inevitable, and we're happy to speed it along. Kick and scream for all we're worth I say!

Evil Milk
05-28-2010, 06:44 PM
find a buddy in the US to set up an account with and share his home address.

Washell
05-28-2010, 07:03 PM

The benefit of a local publisher is having local knowledge. They know which stores to contact to carry the product, which magazines and TV channels to use for ads and all that. This in turn should give you more unit sales vs publishing the game from Europe/US and using an (ad) agency on a temp basis.

But honestly... what would give more unit sales, $80 game with local publisher or $50 game published from abroad? If you need to add $20 to $30 to your game to keep the local publisher in business, it might be time to fire some people.

digitalanime
05-30-2010, 07:14 AM
But honestly... what would give more unit sales, $80 game with local publisher or $50 game published from abroad? If you need to add $20 to $30 to your game to keep the local publisher in business, it might be time to fire some people.

Agree, same will happen anyway if everyone decides to not buy the game because of the price.

And even when this about regional prices is true, why can I find the same game (Modern Warfare 2 for example) including the box, manual and DVD for 35-40 Euros in retail stores on release date while on Steam it was 60 Euros? Those publishers should be fired pronto.

upr1z3
05-31-2010, 07:19 PM
Just buy from Steam US store.
(not that i do that ;))

Nirguna
06-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Just buy from Steam US store.
(not that i do that ;))

Not everyone has that option - at least not without jumping through certain hoops.

spinFX
06-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Not everyone has that option - at least not without jumping through certain hoops.

I think that was fixed even. At least buying from other countries Steam sites. Against the EULA too, but ♥♥♥♥ if they want to rob me, I'm fighting back.

Europhoria
06-11-2010, 07:06 AM
I can't see any evidence of Civilization V being in retail stores, or of a collectors/special edition (retail) equivalent. :(

Newlemming
06-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Publisher set.

Also, if you buy the box game I bet the extra 30 dollars is hidden shipping and handling fees.

If you buy it on Steam for that much, then it's because Australia is so darn hard to access all the way from America.

After all, we're roughly 9000 miles apart, it's not exactly cake to get anything across that vast ocean easily, not even electronic signals.

spinFX
06-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Publisher set.

Also, if you buy the box game I bet the extra 30 dollars is hidden shipping and handling fees.

If you buy it on Steam for that much, then it's because Australia is so darn hard to access all the way from America.

After all, we're roughly 9000 miles apart, it's not exactly cake to get anything across that vast ocean easily, not even electronic signals.

This is the weakest argument I've heard. I don't even know where to begin.

Christ almighty...

Europhoria
06-12-2010, 07:48 AM
This is the weakest argument I've heard. I don't even know where to begin.

Christ almighty...

It's obviously a joke.

spinFX
06-12-2010, 06:01 PM
It's obviously a joke.

I sooooo hope so.

Diggo11
06-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Bump.

Can Steam not even attempt to do something about this, just let the publishers get away with price setting, a criminal act? It's in their interests to fix this too...

223thatsme
06-16-2010, 06:20 AM
I'm buying retail regardless.

Need a manual for Civ games :o

I heard it on good authority that the the manual will be reduced to a 24-page booklet inside the DVD case. 24 greyscale pages. At least the online manual will be in color.

Europhoria
06-16-2010, 07:16 AM
I heard it on good authority that the the manual will be reduced to a 24-page booklet inside the DVD case. 24 greyscale pages. At least the online manual will be in color.

Just like the Total War series. :/

Snoochems
06-17-2010, 12:19 AM
We usually get screwed a bit, but even this price difference was beyond my low expectations.

Not buying a digital copy of anything for $80.

Snoochems
06-17-2010, 12:28 AM
This, EB should be lowering its prices if it wants to compete. rather than having prices everywhere else artificially inflated.

EB? ♥♥♥♥ EB. They hardly give a ♥♥♥♥ about bothering to stock PC games anymore. It's all console wank.

It wasn't that long ago that I just couldn't help going into an EB if I was near it. Not so much anymore. I'm not interested in the next halo-wankfest or guitar hero 323.

upr1z3
06-17-2010, 01:05 AM
Yeh civ5 pricing here is rediculous. I would buy for no more than $40.
Ill either wait for it to go on sale, or but from the US store when its cheap enough.

To all aussies getting slapped for pricing, get a US mate to gift it to you or get a US credit card or something

Europhoria
06-17-2010, 03:48 AM
EB? ♥♥♥♥ EB. They hardly give a ♥♥♥♥ about bothering to stock PC games anymore. It's all console wank.

It wasn't that long ago that I just couldn't help going into an EB if I was near it. Not so much anymore. I'm not interested in the next halo-wankfest or guitar hero 323.

It's pretty much like that with retail now. :(

JoshsName
06-18-2010, 04:31 AM
I don't care if I'm buying it on Steam for $80, it'd probably still be cheaper than a place like EB.

In fact, so long as I'm not giving money to EB in anyway I'm happy.

Snoochems
06-18-2010, 11:10 PM
I don't care if I'm buying it on Steam for $80, it'd probably still be cheaper than a place like EB.

In fact, so long as I'm not giving money to EB in anyway I'm happy.

You should care. I hope they don't sell 1 copy for the artificially inflated price for the exact same 1's and 0's as our brother Civ fanatics overseas.

I'll be either waiting, or buying a copy from overseas.

Waiting sounds like a good idea given some of the problems with initial releases for Civ games, and also given that it is almost guaranteed to be given an expansion pack and the obligatory "Civ 5 deal pack" that will come with it.

pureobscure
06-19-2010, 07:15 PM
Every game, every day, people complaining about the price. Don't like it? Don't buy it!

G'day mate!

spinFX
06-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Every game, every day, people complaining about the price. Don't like it? Don't buy it!

G'day mate!

Great attitude there. Let's not try fix things! Let's just lay down and take it!

Good stuff "mate".

glassypool
06-23-2010, 04:03 AM
Step 1) Buy retail

Step 2) Register game on steam (It uses steam works)

Step 3) ????

Step 4) PROFIT!