PDA

View Full Version : This is driving me crazy!

USSR | shaGuar
05-07-2010, 10:21 AM
I finally got a weekend off for the first time in about a month(yes thats how Navy can be sometimes) and was excited to play some MW2 online and BOOM problems. When i launch the game it tells me something like "It appears that Modern Warfare 2 did not quit properly last time it ran. Do you want to run the game in safe mode? This is recommended for most people. It will change your system settings but not your controls...Yes No Cancel" Well I got this messege before and i would click no and it would start up just fine but this time it goes into a black screen and nothing happens. I try to start it in safe mode and same thing. I defragged it and verified game cache files and nothing. I Uninstalled the whole game and redownloaded the whole game(3 hour wait) and still the same damn messege. What is going on. I also bought the new DLC but i doubt that has anything to do with it. Also i run windows 7 if that matters at all. Someone please help me out!

USSR | shaGuar
05-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Im sorry i somehow ended up posting this in the wrong COD section. Mods can you please delete this?