PDA

View Full Version : Gabe just give me the extra maps for free

rudeboy
05-08-2010, 02:22 AM
**** activision

vinniem
05-08-2010, 02:38 AM
I didn1t undesrtood your thread.
are you talking about gabe newell from valve?

the same one that promised extra content for left 4 dead during pre-launch, and only after 6 months of play they announce a sequel, and 10 months valve released a crappy rushed campaign, no weapons, no nothing they (gabe and other valve staff) promised during pre-sales. Its their obligation to say the least, to not charge for L4d2 content after the biggest treason they did with l4d players. To hell with them.

blueplastic
05-08-2010, 03:02 AM
I didn1t undesrtood your thread.
are you talking about gabe newell from valve?

the same one that promised extra content for left 4 dead during pre-launch, and only after 6 months of play they announce a sequel, and 10 months valve released a crappy rushed campaign, no weapons, no nothing they (gabe and other valve staff) promised during pre-sales. Its their obligation to say the least, to not charge for L4d2 content after the biggest treason they did with l4d players. To hell with them.

hahahahaha...i laughed hard.
orange box-> cheap but you get 5 awesome games
team fortress 2-> FREE(you will not see that in MW2 don't you,hahahahaha) updates
LEFT 4 DEAD 1 and LEFT 4 DEAD 2->FREE updates again!:D
maybe they didn't add new weapons and infected for L4D1...but they give us FREE updates
I don't wanna fight.
I don't say MW2 is crap...MW2 is nice game...but they ALSO said they gonna give us map packs for free...and they didn't

vinniem
05-08-2010, 03:06 AM
team fortress 2-> FREE(you will not see that in MW2 don't you,hahahahaha) updates

Updates for l4d? you gotta be kidding, whats the point of that after the game became totally obsolete after the release of the second one? L4D iS DEAD, DEAD. It's too late for any measure.

This L4D situation was a huge disapointment for myself, And I don't care for TF2. I don't play that. I'm strictly arguing about the game I bought, Played that back in 2008 were under so much hype created by valve staff itself, promising everything and delivering nothing.. ops, I forgot, 11 months and then a YEAR AND HALF LATE, RELEASING A SEQUEL ON THE PERIOD.

vinniem
05-08-2010, 03:07 AM
maybe they didn't add new weapons and infected for L4D1...but they give us FREE updates
I don't wanna fight.
I don't say MW2 is crap...MW2 is nice game...but they ALSO said they gonna give us map packs for free...and they didn't

They never promised free packs mate. They said they would charge, and they did.

You can't hate IW and Activision more than me, but VALVE is not a example either..]

EDIT: money is not the problem, if they released new L4D campaigns for some ammount of cash, I would think its fair.. altought lying to the community and releasing some half-assed campaign for free A LOT OF TIME LATE, and not fulfilling the company's own promises (FREE CONTENT INCLUDING WEAPONS, MAPS, ALL THE WAY) are just a big pile of ♥♥♥♥, sorry for the term.

blueplastic
05-08-2010, 03:11 AM
They never promised free packs mate. They said they would charge, and they did.

You can't hate IW and Activision more than me, but VALVE is not a example either..

they did...when the game was released they said:
"map packs will be still free but not new gamemodes"
or something like that....
Updates for l4d? you gotta be kidding, whats the point of that after the game became totally obsolete after the release of the second one? L4D iS DEAD, DEAD. It's too late for any measure.

well..i am looking forward for the new DLC for L4D1

vinniem
05-08-2010, 03:18 AM
they did...when the game was released they said:
"map packs will be still free but not new gamemodes"
or something like that....

well..i am looking forward for the new DLC for L4D1

blue, I tried to play l4d with my girl a lot of times lately.. its abandoned, few players... its all empty.. it was too SOON to release a L4d sequel. I would prefer that they released a TON of paid DLC content than releasing a sequel only a year later, spitting of in the face of all l4d players. The L4d community is divided in two games, and since the l4d2 announce this was predicted.