PDA

View Full Version : mneh overated

m00zilla
05-08-2010, 05:41 AM
Just tried the MW2 free weekend. Meh, no sale :)

Too shallow, match making sucks, its AvP all over again. I would rather waste money on Bad company 2 and its not hot either. Both games are a big disappointment.

leafan101
05-08-2010, 06:01 AM
hooray

You must not be a big FPS person if neither of those games meet your tastes

m00zilla
05-08-2010, 06:03 AM
Ofcourse im an FPS person, Im just disappointed by them, I expected more especially for their price.

moffe44
05-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Bad company 2 is okay for its price MW2 is garbage its campers on every corner and there is atleast 3 toobers shooting randomly all over the map with oma all the time and i haven't event mentioned the hackers.

koso
05-08-2010, 06:54 AM
too shallow?

LOL.

you prob never played a cod in your life.

L4aYeR GuN
05-08-2010, 07:18 AM
news to me that BFBC2 has no campers!

last time I played a conquest game there at least 6 campers per a team
some in tanks and not all were recon class.

and lets not get started on GL and CG spaming.

Zefar
05-08-2010, 08:10 AM
news to me that BFBC2 has no campers!

last time I played a conquest game there at least 6 campers per a team
some in tanks and not all were recon class.

and lets not get started on GL and CG spaming.

Snipers ain't that common in the game anymore. Grenade launchers have been nerfed quite a bit so that they now need more skill. The rocket spam is somewhat there but it's honestly not that much of a problem.

So lately for me BC2 have just been about the single best FPS since Crysis. Which I liked A LOT.

L4aYeR GuN
05-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Well I must of just picked a few bad server's then.and it was last night.
because there are still those kind of players out there.

n3ko
05-08-2010, 08:58 AM
free weekend still continues but so far i would say: good game. very fast paced, paradise for unlock-♥♥♥♥♥s(me!). gfx are great. lots of mp modes are nice. though only Domination and Sabotage tickles my fancy.

so far haven't got onto hacked servers but backed up my settings just in case.

and if sp is on same awesome level as in COD4 i think i'm gonna buy it on weekend/christmas deal.

Chemist
05-08-2010, 09:35 AM
and if sp is on same awesome level as in COD4 i think i'm gonna buy it on weekend/christmas deal.

I'll just say this: the campaign has the tact of a Micheal Bay film.

=US=Backdraft
05-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Well thanks for coming out!

ne_skaju
05-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Maybe developers will learn lesson and make next Call of Duty better.

nights fire
05-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Maybe developers will learn lesson and make next Call of Duty better.

No activision is incapable of learning it is only capable of exponentially increasing prices while decreasing quality

.:Flux:.
05-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Just tried the MW2 free weekend. Meh, no sale :)

Too shallow, match making sucks, its AvP all over again. I would rather waste money on Bad company 2 and its not hot either. Both games are a big disappointment.

Your view point is only from a short time on MW2, play some more and see how you feel. Other then that, maybe try TF2?

(I personally dont like TF2, too "friendly" and slow)

:)

Shade12
05-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Your view point is only from a short time on MW2, play some more and see how you feel. Other then that, maybe try TF2?

(I personally dont like TF2, too "friendly" and slow)

:)

too "friendly"? I guess exploding people and throwing pee at them is friendly...

anyways. I have played this game on the last free weekend and this one and I am almost prestiged.(I haven't bought the game) I say its a lot of fun. Though I would only play it as a time waster.

dixiemagick
05-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Well I must of just picked a few bad server's then.and it was last night.
because there are still those kind of players out there.

I have been playing bc2 a fair amount for the last couple weeks. I have seen a few games with peple camping and not helping the team, but they are really far and few between. I would say maybe 1 out of 20 and if you do get a game like that just move to another server. There are contless (not really, but more than you could ever need) servers.

Unlike mw2 where you are lucky if you live in a place where you can fill more than a few lobby's with people who are close enough to keep the ping under about 400, because of the p2p system.

L4aYeR GuN
05-08-2010, 12:13 PM
I have been playing bc2 a fair amount for the last couple weeks. I have seen a few games with peple camping and not helping the team, but they are really far and few between. I would say maybe 1 out of 20 and if you do get a game like that just move to another server. There are contless (not really, but more than you could ever need) servers.

Unlike mw2 where you are lucky if you live in a place where you can fill more than a few lobby's with people who are close enough to keep the ping under about 400, because of the p2p system.

But to say BFBC2 has no campers would be a lie and then to say that there's no GL spaming is a lie also.

from my gaming experience they still exsit and are in all the servers I play in.

You can only formulate your opinion based on your own gaming experiences but to dicount someone's opinion when you have not shared them is a bit narrow minded.

n3ko
05-08-2010, 02:15 PM
I'll just say this: the campaign has the tact of a Micheal Bay film.
good to know!

so far what annoys me in mp is "host migration" (even few times in one map) and Commando.

Suomis
05-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Snipers ain't that common in the game anymore. Grenade launchers have been nerfed quite a bit so that they now need more skill. The rocket spam is somewhat there but it's honestly not that much of a problem.

So lately for me BC2 have just been about the single best FPS since Crysis. Which I liked A LOT.

Yes, because they ruined snipers fully. I have not played a game after the patch. Even though I have 80% hs with my barret, it is still wrong to nerf most snipers to 0.

To the topic: everyone has their taste, I have been having fun in this game since I bought it. I have 8d+ of playtime and still playing.