PDA

View Full Version : No Other Towers

TheFirstZenith
05-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Hell forum goers. I just got World of Goo when I purchased The Humble Indie Bundle (http://www.wolfire.com/humble).
About the Humble Indie Bundle
It's six indie games for any amount you chose. The money goes to the developers and charities. You decided how much of your donation each gets. I gave 33% of my donation to each charity and 33% to the devs, but you can divide your's however you want. World of Goo, Lugaru and Gish are great. Aquaria is a interesting little game. I don't enjoy Penumbra. I haven't played Samorost 2 yet. So that's what it is.

The game so far is amazing! It's a great (a little to easy at some parts, but it could still get harder) puzzler with hilarious dialogue with 'The Sign Painter'. But when I go to The World of Goo Corporation and build my tower using bonus goo balls I have collected, I see no other towers/clouds? I am connected to the internet but I don't see any other clouds, like I am suppose to. :( Anyone know why I'm not seeing others heights?

Krink
05-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Try completing the game. I had the same thing, couldn't see a single cloud anywhere even though it said I was online, but the second I beat the final mission I noticed there were clouds everywhere.

zhang333
05-16-2010, 10:03 AM
For me, the clouds don't appear until I have spent some time in the place.

in.meinem.turm.
05-16-2010, 10:27 AM
a little to easy at some parts

try fulfilling all the OCD-requirements and say that again.

TheFirstZenith
05-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Wow. Full OCD. I don't think I could ever do that. I'm having trouble with the epilogue :(