PDA

View Full Version : Question about GW

HaloWars
05-11-2010, 05:23 AM
I wanna buy Guild wars from steam, but I have Factions and Nightfall " no - steam" in my NCsoft acount, If I buy guild wars from steam, my Guild wars acount will be with Factions and Nightfall?

The Comfy Chair
05-11-2010, 05:54 AM
I wanna buy Guild wars from steam, but I have Factions and Nightfall " no - steam" in my NCsoft acount, If I buy guild wars from steam, my Guild wars acount will be with Factions and Nightfall?

When you buy from steam, you buy a copy of the game that works with steam naturally (and the key for the campaign too of course). That's what you are buying. So you're current guild wars account will still work fully, as that is handled in the exact same way. You can add prophecies (guild wars original) to your current account just fine.

HaloWars
05-11-2010, 06:28 AM
When you buy from steam, you buy a copy of the game that works with steam naturally (and the key for the campaign too of course). That's what you are buying. So you're current guild wars account will still work fully, as that is handled in the exact same way. You can add prophecies (guild wars original) to your current account just fine.

thanks for the reply! <3