PDA

View Full Version : Valve please add other features.

DrScorpio
05-11-2010, 04:03 PM
I think that custom body armor, hats, and other cosmetic items would be a great addition to this game, and get people playing a lot more. Nothing like tf2 where guns drop and you have to craft, but maybe a different looking body armor when you get a certain number of achievements?

Random new hats would also be a welcome change - maybe a different hairdo for the elite crew member? Or possibly new shades?

Of course you'd have to include a server cvar that turned off custom content for the competitive players that would no doubt say that this is the final straw and that the game is completely ruined by the siberian guy having a ushanka or something.

Also fix the "first time you see someone they're throwing" bug.

enlive
05-11-2010, 04:04 PM
I laff'd

Zontix
05-11-2010, 04:22 PM
I laff'd

This.

Dark-Force
05-11-2010, 04:25 PM
LOL, This is CSS mate, not TF2, If you want that go back to TF2 or perhaps go play MW2

sciss0rz
05-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I want to be able to brush the hair of the Elite Crew.

XaleoO
05-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Had new interressant and exclusive features.

hat and achievement = TF2

FelipeRRM
05-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Hey guys, this would actually be nice. CSS is a great game but it lacks customziation and the feeling of achievement (achievement helped in this).

atom0s
05-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey guys, this would actually be nice. CSS is a great game but it lacks customziation and the feeling of achievement (achievement helped in this).

Please kindly get out. :)

tgchan
05-11-2010, 05:02 PM
I think that custom body armor, hats, and other cosmetic items would be a great addition to this game, and get people playing a lot more. Nothing like tf2 where guns drop and you have to craft, but maybe a different looking body armor when you get a certain number of achievements?

Random new hats would also be a welcome change - maybe a different hairdo for the elite crew member? Or possibly new shades?

Of course you'd have to include a server cvar that turned off custom content for the competitive players that would no doubt say that this is the final straw and that the game is completely ruined by the siberian guy having a ushanka or something.

Also fix the "first time you see someone they're throwing" bug.

GTFO -> to sims you troll

Vlad211
05-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Achievements are a fine addition to the game but custom cosmetics and armor are not necessary. Please go back to playing Team Fortress 2. Thank you for your cooperation.

Dark-Force
05-11-2010, 06:04 PM

Back to MW2 with u!

FelipeRRM
05-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Back to MW2 with u!

MW2 Sux. Thing is customization is the ONLY good aspect of the game, it's incredibly complete, but the gameplay is awful and full of noobs. It'd be perfect to add the customization part to CS:S, which has far better gameplay mechanics.